Greenhouse Chemdawg

Comments

• Monday's the day. Pictures/review soon

• The indoor chemdawg from lound still have a little it doesn't have a real strong smell . Its definitely makes up for smell in the high . What I rec'd was more sativa Dom. Very good

• Medmama usually comes thru so hoping Greenhouse is just as good.

• edited June 2020

Greenhouse Chemdawg is super sticky-icky-icky. Light scent of lemon fuel, very light. Smoking it, the buzz goes straight to my head first @Tac so I believe it is more sativa dominate. Nice head buzz that gives you an indica body high at the same time. Chemdawg seems more of a perfect blend than an indica dominate. Buds are covered in crystals. Physically the buds look like Outdoor but are trichome-coated like premium/indoor. I'm calling Greenhouse, "Outdoor 3.0" as for medmama's G.H.

• Nice lookin buds. I got one of my orders in and need to snap some pics soon. Been working a shit ton of hours so haven't been too motivated lol. I'll definitely have to try this one out!

• edited July 2020

Why is this stuff is so good!?!. It's hitting harder than some of my indoor strains. On Par with Premium Fruit Loops strength. Yikes!

• @MizterNiceGuy a newbie and this was up when I first ordered and I was eyeing it ! Now with so many reviews I wish I would have got it over the Fruity Pebbles ! Haven’t got the FP yet but sheesh your pix 😳🖤🖤

• @suchacutie89 I'm down to my last gram on this one😢. It was a shocker on quality. Sometimes it's better to know yourself and do research versus depending on reviews. I hardly rely on reviews. I study the genetics of a strain to find out if it'll be a match. I haven't gotten a "miss" yet. I seem to get lucky on dodging "the worst of the best".

• Chem Dog

• edited July 2020

@Looper1 it looks like Indoor Chemdawg?
    Gorgeous buds!

• @MizterNiceGuy looking back, it is Indoor not Greenhouse**

• Good looking stuff !

• edited July 2020

Sweet picture either way. I could just see the quality @Looper1 how'd it blaze up?

• @MizterNiceGuy after smoking Chem Dog for a few days, its great. It’s definitely a sleeper (indica) heavy. I don’t struggle to fall asleep so I’m not a fan of indica, my wife is a fan though. I’ve been tryna smoke a lot of it just so I can be done with it. Lol, my days be lazy af tho.

Aroma is great. Buds are nice. Taste is great. I use a Volcano so taste on most buds is impeccable.

• @Looper1 I had some premium indoor from Loud maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago and it hit me like a HEAVY sativa. Tons of energy. Idk if it was the batch or maybe just my body chemistry.

• I agree, Heavy sativa. That's usual Chemdawg genetics.

• Oh man, idk why it hit me like indica.

I reserved it for the night lol , maybe i just had off day.

I’ll start my day with it tomorrow and re-review.

I need sativas, that’s all I want or 50/50 but can’t be indica dominant.

• Also agree mine hits like a Sativa..pretty sure it was the premium, but looks similar to yours. Reminds me of Kandy Kush or Trainwreck with the initial aroma..hits me like the MAC but less stoney..I get stuff done with ChemDawg

• I’m going to redact my statement from earlier.

I definitely feel Sativa vibes from ChemDawg this morning.

♥️

• @Looper1 it is a great wake and bake. I'm on it now. "Heavy" sativa meaning you'll feel it in your body for sure. It is Sour D & OG Kush's parent after all.

• In my opinion, the whole indica and sativa thing is way overblown. Cannabis has very complex chemistry, way more so than a simple binary like sativa vs. indica could indicate. Not to mention the fact that every patient's body is different and we all have different conditions. So a strain that hits me like a sativa could hit you like an indica.

Oh, and all this isn't even to mention differences in growing conditions (indoor/outdoor, hydroponic/soil, etc) which have more of an effect on the final product than its genetic lineage.

• It is medicine after all, there’s side effects, works for some, doesn’t work for others.

• Can't say it enough, I guess.