Still havent recieved May 30th order?

@medboy @medman Still havent seen my may 30th order. im patient but its been awhile just checking

Comments

• Hey @rasta0458 . I remember you still waiting while I was waiting on mine from 5/24 lol. Mine just showed up today. I thought for sure my order was completely missing and I'd be subbed for it later. Don't have ID, so when I received the package, I put in the tracking number just out of curiosity. Label was created same day but wasn't accepted at the post office until the 10th. I'm not sure if it was purely coincidental that it started moving a couple days after I made MB aware or if maybe the order the order was found after it was accidentally looked over while Loud was dropping packages off to be shipped. I think I asked you before but can't remember, did you let MB and MM know it hasn't showed up?

• edited June 2020

Sounds like a problem for the Contact Form... not the forum.

• @rasta0458 and @OneLove I ordered the 1st and got mine the 8th so it was faster than I thought

• @OneLove I finally got my space queen too! They gave me a bunch of freebies for the hiccups.

• @OneLove how did you like the space queen?

• @maryjanelover11 I'm not sure how to explain it but it's a different high lol. I love it though. The smell and taste are both unique. I can def feel the sativa cerebral type high, but my body feels like I took a muscle relaxer lol.

• @realshmoke420 @WDEgkj Great! How are you guys enjoying it?

• @OneLove awesome im considering getting some of that too even though I dont really ever smoke sativas

• @maryjanelover11 same here, I don't dabble much in sativas but the Space Queen might be worth trying maybe an 8th. Might have to add to my next order.

• @OneLove How would I go about contacting MM or MB directly for them to check? I'm chill with being patient just has been longer then in the past and I realise all the BS in the US right now is probably why.

• @rasta0458 @maryjanelover11 Space queen has been off the menu for a while but I'm sure it will pop back up. And @rasta0458 if you go to the main page, there's a link to contact then with a contact form at the top of the page.

• @rasta0458 Contact @medboy through the contact page on the main sight

• @maryjanelover11 Found the contact link and sent MB a msg. Thank you guys for your help on how to contact him directly :)

• edited June 2020

@rasta0458 No problem bro we are all here to help and make it easier for everyone