Smoking tips!

Smoking can be complicated. Maybe we can share random tips?!

Here’s one particularly for bong smokers:

How to avoid that occasional “random” hit that makes you feel like you are going to cough your soul out of your body. 🔥🤮

Carefully Pick out the stems! (And the rare seed of course)

After much frustration I started picking them out Much more carefully and viola.

Its a heat issue. Stems burn much hotter and torch your throat and lungs.

Comments

• That's a good tip!

• I don't have a lot of tips really, but here's one for now.

• If you use a dugout and a bat, trim a small section of screen and place 1/8" down past the bottom of the bowl. This stops random flower particles and ash from getting in your mouth on a hit. Also allows flame to hit the screen when the dugout is almost empty burning off resin that's accumulated on the screen. Been smoking out of mine for quite a while and haven't had the need to clean, scrape, or change the screen out.
  • I pack small bowls in my bong that are one hit so its cleared instead of a packed bowl. I feel like you get a fresh hit each time but thats just like my opinion man.

• @Jdtokes thats an amazing tip.

• @nefgreen, that's how I used to do it when I was a kid and I still think it's a good idea. Basically, I like doing it on one of two extremes. A beautiful hit that empties in a water pipe or a really large bowl, like my Sherlock pipe, that can be nurtured.

I like joints, too. And cones, filling my own. Easier to hit, great flavor.

• What seeds? What stems? I’m on the right site? 😀

• For ultra smooth remove all lumber needs removed and even trim any sugar leaves. Both can be harsh. I usually half ass it like most people probably do. Over the years I’ve learned what my lungs can take and don’t have huge coughs with herb tho a heavy duty concentrate can empty the sacs.

I’ve happened upon random beans from MM stock about 4x. Keep them babies safe for a rainy day, they can be worth as much as the herb and more, likely feminized but also prone to hermaphroditism. Still fun to pop if the shit really hits the fan one day or you want to ‘speriment 😉

• @funkynugz, now is the time to grow some cannabis. COVID-19 has forced people to back off. And I mean that in the most positive way possible!

_There's magic in the air
    Green grass every-everywhere
    It's summer… _
    -The Temptations

• Ohio’s got some decent dirt on top of all that clay. I had two purty purple ladies scalped from my backyard garden a few years ago. Few weeks from harvest tho so jokes on them. Never did figure out who nabbed em, I haven’t planted a seed since. But still have my seed vault preserved best I can (without having zero gravity or a time machine yet available 😄)

• edited June 2020

I have one growing in a tree, like an epiphyte, in a green bucket. I nearly killed myself hacking at silver maple limbs on a ladder.

They're all over the property now, mixed in with tomatoes, mostly. I planted the tomatoes first and am following with cannabis...the tomato germination success tells me where the cannabis likes to grow.

At least that's what I think so far. It's all new to me. And, yeah, if neighborhood kids don't get them, the deer will. But one must dream, no?

• Here's another tip...

If you aren't drinking at least one bottle of water per quarter gram of weed... then you are slowly killing yourself.

Drink more water!

And a tip for @georgetirebiter..... if you pee around your plants, not on them, the deer will stay away (most of the time).... so drink more water!

• My tip is: smoke, and smoke often!

• @daCabbie, probably the best simple advice I ever got on a cannabis site. Thanks!