Diamond questions

Forgive me if I should know better, but what is the consistency of diamonds like? I just got an order of mimosa and itโ€™s all powder...beautiful crystal powder, but I kinda expected it to be a little sticky. Is this right?? Not quite sure if I should smoke it like other dab concentrates either....
Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Mine is the same way its because there is very little sauce to hold them together but the diamonds are legit. I added limonene to mine and the taste has improved and they are more like sugar wax now. I found that with the loose diamonds you just have to be careful about hitting them in something before they melt or they can fly everywhere!

• Thanks!
    Yeah they kinda look more like another white powder so I was confused ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธLoll I just used a little in my soc e rig and it definitely got the job done! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

• I prefer to mix diamonds with rosin, terpene sauce or wax because their hits can be really dry. Half gram distillate (diamond crystals) to a gram of another more tasty concentrate does it for me.