QUESTION: Loud Co Concentrate Distillate

Hey everyone! Does anyone know what the difference between the Loud Co distillate in the concentrates section and Med mamas refillable Vape syringes distillate?

Comments

• @Kris10 I've never tried distillate so fill me in on the differences between regular vapes and distillate cause I was thinking of trying the Loud Co distillate as well.

• I’ll let you know. I am hoping @medboy @medman can give some insight

• @rasta0458 i tried the l&c SD & LH point 5 carts and im loving them both, switching between them, ahh the sensations, the LH is kind of lemon curdy while the SD is like a mixture of dark berry fruits. Gets you real buzzed and energized. Gonna try all them flavors over time. Your mod also plays a role in having a good vape, personal favorite batt is the Rincoe Manto Mini 90watt, plug n play and you’re flying away!!!

• I just saw the distillate under concentrates, now i am wondering myself what flavors distillate they have and what the difference is. @rasta0458 thanks for pointing that out.

• I've had bubba kush sent as a substitute(which I didn't ask for) and Mango Haze and both were fire! I prefer saving the $55 and refill my own carts. You can buy a syringe on Amazon for like 5 bucks and use the tip to connect the syringe with the distillate in it, twist off the tip of the cart and boom add then reseal tip. The oil is thick so I microwave some water for 45 secs, put the oil in a ziplock bag and dip it in the hot water for maybe 2 minutes then the oil goes in so much faster and easier.

• Thank you for the tip guys super appreciated

• Thanks for your question! Med Mama's refills also contain terpenes whereas the distillate from Loud is 100% THC. So no fruity flavors but more potency.

• Oh wow I might have to give that a try! Thank you medboy

• In Loud's description of his carts he mentions
    the flavor of each one,also no mentch of 100%
    potency .

• @Fatliltabby the 100% THC comment was about the distillate listed in the "Concentrates" section. Most of the distillate listed in "Vapes" is about 88% THC, and the rest is terpenes for flavor.