Pure OG smalls (with pics)

2»

Comments

• legit when I see these pictures I want to order some more smalls but I still have some left maybe in a few days if its still up

• The MAC is amazing @maryjanelover11

• @OneLove I agree its top shelf! love the smell. I got small/medium nugs

• New MAC review with pics dropping tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I've had time to smoke it enough and really give it a proper review

• I ordered another Q of smalls, hopefully I get some bubba kush or something indica

• Got pure og smalls for my smalls. Good heavy indica effects. All med no stems nice and crystally. Was looking forward to my purple panty dropper add on. Got subbed out with cookies. Cant even be upset. The cookie is amazing. Had an permanent grin on my face from it. So many trichs it feels sandy.

• @SpongePail did the shipping take long?

• Tues to Tues

• @SpongePail nice 7 days is not bad. Anyone expecting any smalls soon or has gotten some soon. Curious to see what some people are getting. I have an order of smalls coming in. I basically just asked for indica or hybrid dominant since the selection was gone.

• @maryjanelover11 I have sooo much indica. I’m hoping I get some sativa for my smalls. Didn’t request tho cause i requested on the mix and match.

• Anyone who has received the smalls, Any idea of the avg weight per piece(bud) to help give an idea of the small sizes or a few pics with something(a coin?) in it to reference some of the smalls sizes

• @rasta0458 pics are on the first page

• @rasta0458 Ordered some Orange Soda a couple of weeks ago (back when you could choose which strain you wanted.) Broke it open tonight - pretty damn good. :)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/comXot8.jpg[/img]

pretty crappy picture, but should give you an idea of bud size.