Saturday's chase

I waited 2 weeks for my package and it was set to be delivered today. I check my phone and the informed delivery shows my package as delivered to the front porch / mailbox. I RUN to throw on sumn clothes nd head down stairs. And guess what!!. There is no damn package -_-. I hear my wife come down the stairs screaming that the informed delivery is now saying "delivery forwarded "... NO way I'm waiting until Monday, got in the car and searched until we spotted a mail truck. It was on the move a few blocks away. Lost sight of the truck, but the wife insisted we proceed down the road. Located the office and being that's its Saturday its closed. Not even a minute after arriving my carrier pulls up nd we were able to intercept the package...Skywalker OG nd Super ice ! Worth the hunt

Comments

• Why would the delivery be forwarded? Unless there was a change of address they never forward mail.(Forwarded mail does not mean you get it later, it means they are trying to send it to the correct address if you accidentally made a mistake or changed addresses) That is a little strange.

• I’d make sure somebody doesn’t have unauthorized access to your ID account. Dunno. Forwarding only makes sense if someone suggested or requested it be sent elsewhere, or if it were undeliverable for some reason at your address, or it was originally misdelivered and rerouted back to you. Weird.

• Yeah just a bit fishy that USPS came to your house, but did NOT deliver the package they had for you. And it was no mistake since they updated Informed Delivery with the Forwarded status.

• My thoughts exactly.