Gelato #33 w/ pic

https://ibb.co/Km2tmgJ

I'll post a more extensive review when I'm not quite so high lol.

The Gelato strain has always been my favorite for dealing with my anxiety and depression.
This is the most potent Gelato I may have ever had.

The smell smacks you in your face as soon as you crack open the bag....wow. The high will hit you just as hard.

Anyone who ordered won't be disappointed

Comments

• https://pasteboard.co/JcYpHTP.jpg in case the other link didn't work

• Damn! Sparkly.

• Budiful! ♥️

• Beauties! Mine will be here first of the week!

• Man! Come one Tuesday! Has anyone tried the Artic Smalls? I ordered those too because I have never tried them. Hope all is great with everyone!!

• @Theboyua I think I might have to grab more if it's still there when I get paid 😩

• @Jjimbo0721 I wonder about the Arctic too. Haven't heard any talk about it.

• I have been ordering religiously from these awesome people since 2013. I don’t remember ever seeing it so I’m super pumped. Reading about the strain seems to be like a great hybrid leaning a little more to the indica side. I have an anxiety disorder and they said this strain will help!!

• @Theboyua when did u order?

• @WDEgkj ordered Wednesday I think. As of now, ID says Tuesday. I have several out, I get confused. Lol.

• @Jjimbo0721 I have PTSD and generalized anxiety as well. Weed is literally my medication lol. Let me know how you like it! Maybe I'll order some if it's still around.

• @Theboyua where do u find that on id?

• @WDEgkj if you click on the package and scroll down it should show you the latest scans. You should also be able to copy/paste the tracking number into the tracking area in the normal USPS website. This is what I do so I dont have to login to ID every time.

• Expected delivery day shows up in a circle to the left I think...if there is one.

• @nefgreen i can’t find but 1 package and it’s not from here. My last order didn’t show up neither so I don’t know. I just ordered Thursday so I’m not expecting it til at least this Thursday or later. Thanks tho!!

• @WDEgkj gotcha. It seems to be totally random with every ones experiences. All mine have tracked but I consider myself lucky. I also ordered on thursday and it says expected delivery of tuesday; I am in deep south btw. No problem!

• @nefgreen im in the Deep South as well. My first order it took exactly 1 week. I guess it will be a surprise when I go to the mailbox 1 day lol

• I ordered on Weds, it shows Tuesday. South here as well xD

• @theunleet if I get it that fast I’ll love it! I can’t see nothing on id. It’s cool tho cuz if I might be nervous if I knew the day. Keep us updated

• South here as well ordered on Friday it shows Wednesday but it shows it’s in the nearest facility and when it says that it usually arrives same day so way to go MedMama for a miraculous 3 day delivery!

• Mine arrived at regional facility...... but not my local one for delivery yet. Was hoping overnight it would be at my local one. No worries i'm not waiting weeks on end so I am happy.

• Medmama is killing it. Ordered Thursday, rec'd today. Chemdawg & OG

• @WDEgkj WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! It usually takes 6 days from when I order as well.

I’m thinking hard about the gelato 33 right now myself!

• @PettKatt gotta be from Bama to know wde lol!! From what I’ve seen and read, it looks fire! I didn’t get mine today but I think it will be this week. Oh and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

• Package is out for delivery! I put some Delivery Instructions this time. Wonder if usps will follow it haha.

• @theunleet i didn’t get mine today. It’s ok tho. I’m thinking this week for sure and that’s cool with me

• A little weird, I just got my package, sometimes I do a 1/2 and 1/2 zip so I can try things. I got both the items I requested from the MedMamma smalls..... all in ONE zip. Normally it would be 2 different zips. The shipper just shoved it all in one zip and vacuum sealed it.

• edited June 2020

@WDEgkj you are right about that! Born and raised in Auburn and bleeds orange and blue! 🙌 I wanted some of the gelato, but it was gone once I got around to ordering.

• @PettKatt thats what I ordered. Half O and half of of the trim. I think ordering from the 2 diff companies is what takes so long. I’m hoping this week

• Received my Gelatto 33 a few days ago. Great Aroma and taste. Berryish, kushy, yummy. It was a mix of sizes. There were a few really nice sized buds in there. Trim job was just fine. Great buzzzz too. My take doesn't look as dusty to me as what Ive seen others post or what was on the site but then that might just be the difference in cameras. Its fresh, and cured right. Its easier to use the grinder then it is to break it up. It has the feel of freshness with no dry or crumbly buds. Overall, Its better than many, but not as good as some. For me, it ranks as a A-, just because I expected it to have a little more shine. As far as a reorder? Yes, I would order again! !https://pasteboard.co/Jer4AZi.jpg