Indoor Purple Panty Dropper

OK, whoever gets this one first has to review! What a name...

Comments

• What a time to be out of funds. Damn. Is that for real? I'm not even looking.

• Haha I can't wait!

• I'll hold out for Thong OG.

• If you give some to a woman and it makes her panties drop.... must be some REAL good bud....

• It’s an embarrassment of choices!

• I had to order an eighth, otherwise I'll get grumpy listening to everyone talk about how good it is...and, yeah, "out of funds" this time means I'll just forsake retirement. Most people in the neighborhood already think I'm retired...or unemployed, more likely.

• Bill Cosby is so pissed rn from jail...

• edited June 2020

I really want to make an order for some but I feel like I have too many indicas or indica leans on hand already. I feel like I need to replenish the sativa stock on my next order. Anyone here tried the dirty girl yet?

• I was in DC over the weekend and pick up some dirty girl . It was top of the line smell was very loud and a blazzing sativa high that lasted over 3 hrs . Got a q for 60 premo don't do it very often am 150 miles from DC. I hope louds is as good .. looking forward to camparing the 2

• Got this strain as an add on to my order today. Had to get it to try on name alone. Strain name gonna look good in my book of strains ive smoked