Out of Tahoe

Hi all! First post but I've been a customer for a long time after my Lupus diagnosis. I'm one of those creepy chicks who reads y'all's posts for the knowledge but never posts myself. Just got my order from Med Mama. I ordered a couple Vapes, 1/4 of Gelato 33, and 1/2 of Tahoe. First time I've ever ordered something and it ended up out of stock so I'm doing good right? Lol

Had a Post-it note saying "Out of Tahoe email for solution." Just wanted to give y'all a heads up before anyone else orders or for those who may have. I ordered last Friday as soon as it hit. Bummer but maybe next time! Hoping to get hooked up with a 1/2 of Rainbow Cake instead. @medman @medboy it's teasing us on the menu lol. Thanks for what y'all do.
Hope everyone is staying safe!

PS Gelato 33 is amazing (esp my PTSD), Pineapple Express vape refills are too. Skywalker OG was perfect for joint pain. Strawberry Dream, Orange Citrus, and Wedding Cake have been my favs recently.

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up. enjoy ! I think a lot of people read but never comment but its good to have you here !