Greenhouse OG w/pics

Comments

• edited June 2020

GreenHouse O.G. looks pretty good, right?

• They look nice!

• edited June 2020

Thanks! @Jdtokes. Smokes even better. Good ol' OG taste. It's got that gassy, lemongrass smell/flavor. It's a heavy hitter, of course. I had planned to write a review last night but..I didn't make it that far.( Trying to focus this very moment... drifting!) A+ Bud. I would say Greenhouse is Outdoor 3.0. Covered in trichomes/crystals as if it was premium/indoor. I'm most definitely enjoying it!

• Just opened mine and trying it out on the vape. Flavor is great! High is great too! Not much else I can say or do at this point haha.

Here's a pic or two (same pic, one slightly closer).

• edited June 2020

Description of Greenhouse OG ( 1st version not 100% indica)

OG is a hybrid cherished for its ability to crush stress under the weight of its heavy euphoria. These nugs have a great trim job, are loaded with crystals which nearly hide the dark green leaves. Lovely strong fuel smell cut with sweet grass, lemon pledge and earth.

• I don't know which version I'm smoking but DAMN! I love the smell...tangerines or grapefruit? How can that be? Outstanding taste and smell. I ordered the bud sampler and will return for an honest-sized bag. Highly recommended.

• Well I was going to reorder an actual bag but I will not because there are two listings and I want whatever the bud sample was that I got.

Not motivated enough to put in an inquiry and figure it out.

I doubt there are two "OGs" (not because it's impossible that there are two out there, just that it's silly not to distinguish them in the menu description).

Whatever I smoked was really, really good but it tasted more like Orange Tangie than OG...I spend all day writing. Do not feel like composing an essay on this topic through the comments page where I have to make sense completely out of context.

Brain is shredded.

Crap.

@medmama? @medboy? Any ideas?

• edited June 2020

The above 2 OG photos both look nice trim/color...but the photos sure look different... Just ordered 1/4 oz to have by the 4th... I hope !

• edited June 2020

It looks good but it doesn’t look like the photos on the site. The photos on the site make it look like some serious dank. And I’m not saying it isn’t, I’m just saying they look different.