Greenhouse Rainbow Cake and Greenhouse - Sundae Driver?? Reviews

edited June 2020 in Product Reviews

Just ordered 1/2 Greenhouse - Sundae Driver and 1/2 Greenhouse Rainbow Cake. Anyone have anything to say on them as ive never had but always willing to try ya know.

Comments

• Sundae Driver s a nice strain. One of my all time favs from mm. Had it a while back. If this run is close. Its good stuff. Rainbow cake is new to me on this site. No info.

• @SpongePail Hmmm maybe I should have done another 1/2 of Sundae Driver l0l while they still have it.

• Ordered a z of the Sundae Driver and a z of the Skywalker OG. Surprisingly, we've never had the Sundae Driver but it sounds perfect for me. I still have over an 1/8 of the outdoor Skywalker OG, so if the greenhouse is anywhere close to the last outdoor, the Skywalker OG will be excellent! I don't expect it until mid-week though.

• @rasta0458 is the GH sundae driver worth pulling the trigger on?

• Ya know, I'm liking the Sundae Driver, but it's not exactly what I was expecting. Yesterday, I received my z of Sundae Driver and Skywalker OG, ordered on 6/19. First, the nose was not what I was expecting. The smell was "brighter"...fruity, but with a hint of citrus. The taste was definitely not what I was expecting. I found it a bit "zesty." Again, that hint of citrus. The high is very nice, relaxing, not sleepy, but to me is more like Orange Creamsicle (slight sativa dom hybrid) rather than Gelato, Donkey Butter, or many Cookie strains. I've entertained the notion that the z was mislabeled and could be Citron. Seems to fit the profile better. In any case, it's good and is helping and not aggravating my anxiety. The greenhouse Skywalker OG did not disappoint. The nuggets were good sized with a few 2+g (nothing near the 3+g buds of the most recent outdoor Skywalker OG) but they are stickier as reported elsewhere. Does seem to be a bit slower on the uptake as after about 15 minutes the wife commented that she didn't think it was as strong as the outdoor. At the time, I agreed. Twenty minutes later, we both agreed that the greenhouse Skywalker OG is indeed an equal if not a bit harder hitting than the outdoor. Bedtime.