Premium Strains

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE GG4 RUNTZ MOONROCKS MENDO BREATH GRAPE APE ON MENU VERY SOON

Comments

• Mimosa and Ogre og would be nice.

• Mimosa and Ogre og would be nice.

• Big winging strains! What about Guava Cake, Gushers and Cereal Milk?

• @StonedArson I agree, especially want to try out some moon rocks.

I really want to try The Black, Northern Hash Plant, Red Dragon, and quite a few more.

• M.O.A.B.

• I’d love to see some premo NL, or G13....
    Maybe some Tranquil elephantizer???
    Hash plant, or something else “exotic” @medboy @medman

The skywalker and the chemdawg are 🦾 and the Tangie hash is as well!

• Well we're hitting a real combo of drought, late in the season as well as I think a higher than normal usage by folks (a lot more being at home a lot plus everyone needs more meds to get through this shit am I right?). As a result we're having a real hard time getting stuff so we're just taking what we can get!

• @medman I can attest to the high then normal product usage in the US. I know anonymous growers for a Dispensary in IL and a a grower for a few Dispensaries in MI and they say they have been unable to turn enough crop to harvest in both IL and MI for the stores. Best crop time for one was just over 2 months with about 16%thca. so the dispensers themselves have limited product on hand and on top of that customers are having to pay $65 or more per gram plus both states have almost a 20-25 tax on top. So I hope our crops can catch up in the US so prices can get back to reasonable for everyone. MM is def killing it in avg price compared to the rest of the US and some of the best quality and cant forget to mention product selection. Still cant thank you guys enough @medman

• @rasta0458 We're definitely taking the hit as far as pricing which is currently 20%-30% over what we were paying. I'm reluctant to raise the prices back cause I just lowered them, but if the price increases on our end turn out to be ongoing we may have to. :-(

• @medman Totally understandable as we have all been hit hard this year. As an investor I cant disagree with having to adjust prices in the future due to cost increase. I lost %80 value in my trading accounts due to coved and have just finally recovered to a 3% gain cause I held during the crash. You cost increase on your end looks like it should be temporary over the next few months as supply and demand stabilize. Hopefully the increased cost going to growers right now will help them get more crop space which will help bring your internal cost back down. MI growers have a lot more cheap space to use with low power cost to keep up with demand so that helps explain why MI final user cost's are much lower then a few other areas as an example.

• @medman oh no I hope prices don’t go back to what they were! but hey you have to do what’s necessary especially in times like these. Hope everything gets better! Thank you for all that you guys do