Greenhouse Strains

I thought it would be nice to have a running discussion.

My thoughts:

OG: This is really, really nice. Unlike my other bud samples, this one came with a smiley face and an extra gram!

Citron: Couldn't tell about the taste because my bowl was not clean, but the high was nice.

Of the two, the better experience was OG and I would buy it again.

So far I'm impressed with MedMama's greenhouse strains. Next up is Skywalker and I've already read many nice reviews.

Comments

• I'm interested to see how the greenhouse Skywalker that's coming stacks up with the outdoor Skywalker that we're finishing. My wife was asking what the difference was. Besides the obvious growing and price differences...we'll have to see. The outdoor was amazing and will be hard to beat. I gave a 3.6g bud to a friend and still have 3 buds well over 2g each. We'll be doing a side by side comparison later this week!

• @TheProfessor GH Skywalker is stickier. Same high I believe.

• The Greenhouse Skywalker sure is sticky. That's true!

Now that I've smoked my gram of "OG," which weighed 2 grams and came in two-ish buds--the second half of it was Orange Tangie. Without question. I forgot that had been added to the menu. Nothing made sense in the universe for a few moments...

Both of these are fantastic. Why they would be placed together is a mystery, although the seagulls appreciate one less plastic baggie, I guess.

Mini-Review for Orange Tangie

So good it doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter...

• edited June 2020

Has anyone tried Orange Tangie?

• I have some coming hopefully tomorrow.

• @Lola2012 @georgetirebiter seems to give it a big thumbs up above your post..

• edited June 2020

@superman38NC - Thanks! Missed that completely!!

• It's nice. Despite rolling a joint expecting OG, I very much enjoyed the smoke.

• Just ordered Pink Champagne.
    Havenโ€™t ordered greenhouse in a long time but this one sounded real good !
    Its a Heavy indica. Exactly what i need! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Ordered Friday, label created Monday, no movement until Wed., said delivery for 6/26, then delivery changed to 6/27, and then delivered today! An oz of greenhouse Skywalker OG and an oz of the greenhouse Sundae Driver. This is my first time with the SD...I've heard so many good things...this is a potential "goldilocks" strain for me. Also looking forward to comparing the outdoor Skywalker with the new greenhouse. TGIF!

• I'd love to hear how the greenhouse sundae driver is.

• Any one else like the orange tangie...waiting on some

• @Steeldude - @georgetirebiter commented on it above... I hope I like it, I ordered a 1/2. And then Gelato33 pops back up... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• @georgetirebiter - your summary of Orange Tangie was spot on... Holy high! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• edited July 2020

The Greenhouse OG is excellent ...smooth and potent high...Ordered last Wed & delivered Monday in Texas !!

• I should have read this before I ordered FP ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚ regardless when I get it I will update with pix and review ! I canโ€™t wait to do a review on that Premium Skunk