Anyone had a re-ship?

I placed an order from loud June 6th and never received it. @medboy looked into it for me, and it's being re-shipped because it was "lost". Has anyone else had this happen? If so, how long was the wait? I'm wondering if I have to go to the back of the line. I also have no idea what they're going to send me.

Comments

• Waited over a month already , few years back invited a friend to go halfs on a oz, it did finally arrive and he's now a customer,it wasn't a very good first impression, every package I ever ordered has arrived, just sometimes it's frustratingly slow

• @tdk329 I've ordered many times, and this is the first time it's ever happened.

• I've gotten every order I made, just not as fast as we would like.I order from two differnt vendors, so i don't run out.

• I have just recently had this happen. I’m waiting to email but it’s been MIA since June 16 when it left Missouri‘s distribution center.

• Loud order , my first time foo

• @Delaware420 loud ships from washington state

• I actually ordered on the 7th, not the 6th. Noticed on other threads that several people who placed orders that day had issues. I ordered Do-Si-Dos. I'm curious to see what they send me. I really hope it's not that bullshit Fruity Pebbles

• @Delaware420 i had that happen as well..couple packages ago..said in transit for a week..I too thought it was lost then one day it started moving again. Medboy is taking care of my most recent missing order..never made it past pre-ship label from the 10th..I’m sure the majority of this is USPS related..I’ve placed several orders with no issue.

• Back in early may a package never arrived. used their contact after 2 weeks. They sorted it out immediately and reshipped. It took 4 days to arrive and it was the same strain I ordered the first time. Original package has yet to show up. Fingers still crossed 🤞

• @MaryJanelover yes, it came from Washington went to Missouri and then was gone that’s what I meant :-)

• @superman38NC I was hoping that would happen to mine too, and maybe it’s still well! I’ve been ordering from both shippers since 2014 and this is the first time I’ve ever had a package go to Narnia LOL

• My first package went missing from Loud. They did resend it and even though the strains were gone, I still got the same one. Death Star is my favorite thus far and I’m almost out of it. I’m in the Deep South and it takes about a week, give it take to get my packages.

• I just get the hash and shatter I ordered Saturday and haven’t got the bud from 2 weeks ago

• I got an order from med mamma today (yay) but the loud one isn’t moving. I’m going to be patient, but I’ll reach out in. Few days

• @WDEgkj You ordered Saturday and already got an order? From Medmama ?

• @WDEgkj ordered Thursday of last week, and it arrived Tuesday of this week☺️

• @maryjanelover11 no it was Thursday and got it yesterday but still super fast. My order from 2 weeks ago hasn’t arrived and it was half o of gelato 33 and half o of the trim. It’s because I got em from mm and lc. I’m pretty sure I’m not getting the gelato and I really wanted to try that. I will say the hash is fire!! I put some on a bowl of like mids and man it kinda made my head spin lol. 2nd time I’ve tried hash. 1st was yrs ago. This time wasn’t yrs ago lol. It’s pretty damn good

• @WDEgkj You'd be surprised. I had an order that had not showed up for 2 and a half weeks. I figured that there was no way I'd get the strain I ordered as it had been gone for almost 2 weeks. When it finally got here, it was the exact strain I ordered and when I looked up the tracking, it looked like the label was made the day after I ordered, but it just wasn't taken to the post office until 3 or 4 days before I actually received it. Coincidentally or not, it was sent out shortly after I contacted them about it.

• edited June 2020

Well the packages are moving about as well as my impacted colon. But TODAY, I feel the smooth Lavender OG MedMama movement beginning to happen...must have been all that magnesium....

• @OneLove I know shit happens. Especially with my luck. If they are out I’ll take a sub if they let me pick it. I’ve ordered 3 times on here and 2/3 was here in 7 days or less. I just ordered the trim from LC and I think that’s what’s mixed up cuz the gelato was from mm. As long as it gets here I’m good. I highly suggest the tangie hash tho. I think it’s fire! I’m so stoned right now for it to not even 1230. I’m usually a night time smoker only and I know why now cuz I’m struggling lol

• @WDEgkj Hmm I had been eyeing it up and now I'm tempted to pull the trigger

• @OneLove it’s pretty potent lol. It looks like powder but is not. It’s sticky and u will have a little blaze in ur bowl cuz it will catch fire

• edited June 2020

My last order from medmama for 2gs of train wreck and 2gs of premium zkittles had a problem the zkittles was completely empty first time this has ever happened I’ve made multiple orders and their delivery and product has been good but this last order has me scratching my head wondering what happend it was still sealed in the bag when I opened it was empty the train wreck was there but just a empty container for the zkittles hopefully they fix this

• That last shipper, emerald budz, who bailed and stiffed a number of customers a month or more ago got me. Took about two weeks to get the replacement order. But like they say, they always deliver. Five year customer, no misses.

• I had a reship back during Thanksgiving sale . Lost package ordered c 99 and it was sold out shortly after I placed my order . On my reship I did rec'd the c99 great meds.

• edited June 2020

Got my Loud reship today..was expecting premium Sundae Driver but received ChemDawg instead..normally I would be bummed about this..will say I’m 🙏 the lost package miraculously appears..However this ChemDawg is absolutely fantastic..the timing of it makes me think it was the premium version that appeared and quickly disappeared last week..took me to the roof and I’m still falling off..geez take it easy on this one..I’m still figuring out aroma..

• @superman38NC I literally JUST got done smoking mine and posted a review. I have the premium Sundae Driver and it's incredible, don't get me wrong...but this premium Chemdawg....sheesh. If I had to choose between the two, I'd grab the Chemdawg, so it def worked out for you lol.

• Indeed it did @OneLove! This time I’m very happy about the substitute..besides the GH Sundae Driver is very nice.

• @superman38NC so they are gonna reship to u but I got told no?! Wow! Wtf lol