Time between ordering and payment request

What's the average time between placing an order and receiving request for payment to acknowledge order has been placed?

Comments

• I've never waited for a request for payment but I believe I received notice in about 2 minutes.

• Yes that's right. The email gets sent out within a few minutes. However, there may be delays beyond our control. I've seen emails get delayed by up to 2 days, but that's rare. If you don't see it within a few minutes, check your spam folder.

• The page after submitting your order has all the pertinent information. I don’t usually check my mail first because I’ve never had an issue that wasn’t resolved. My problem is I place an order, double/triple check it is correct, get paranoid that I’ve left off the zip+4/or something else, and then message MB to make sure I didn’t mess something up. I’ve also had a full mailbox, my confirmation mail get bounced, and have to ask MB if my payment was confirmed. He is a trooper, has never been rude, and always gets back to me to let me know I’m good.

• Amen hillbilly, the mm folks have killer customer service! (Loyal customer 5yrs and for life!)

• Obviously I'll take the compliments! But I'd just like to underline what hillbilly says: when in doubt, its best to message me through our site's comment form. If there's something wrong it's much better to learn about it early!