Mixing Flowers

This really bugs me. MedMama put OG and Orange Tangie together in my bud sample, labeling it as "OG." So a 1 gram sample contains 2 grams of bud, I should be pleased. NO, not.

They could've put half a dozen other strains other in there and I wouldn't have known. The tangerine taste gave it away.

I will not ask whether others are equally pissed off. If I were reading this, I might say, "George, you're a privileged prick." Obviously I am. While grateful for the service, that is not how you treat medicine, though.

I've got half a dozen email guys who will send me a bag of weed. No thanks. I come here because the stuff has names, legitimate ones. And descriptions. And people talk about them here on this forum.

This happened two days ago and it still irks me. I sat on ordering whatever "OG" is (it appears twice on the menu) and, as I knew I would be, got rewarded with Fruit Loops this morning, from Loud.

I wouldn't be writing this if I hadn't seen someone else point out that they were getting random mixtures of bud in their discount smalls. This bud is not cheap enough to be treated like compost.

Comments

• @georgetirebiter I understand where you're coming from. This is medicine. I respect it as such. Reason I hated street dealers because they treated it like "compost". I, for one, respect and appreciate the herb itself. I hate to see it mishandled, "crushed" too much, sweated etc.

I was slightly irritated to see another "OG" pop up after I got what I thought was "OG" from Medmama's selection. Great bud just slightly intrigued about the difference. What's "OG" about either Greenhouse version? I see genetics described for only one.

• A good menu description is so important. It's why I've spent a down payment on a new house here, rather than on a new house.

• @georgetirebiter you can write me about this through the contact form.

• @georgetirebiter so if I'm reading this right you're pissed because you're FREE sample was extra large but mislabeled? I mean jeez the shipper was probably just feeling generous and dropped an extra nug in. I mean if we really fuck up an order by all means come on and here and bitch us out but this seems like really splitting hairs.

• I like to know what I'm smoking. Thanks.

• @medboy, why would I contact you? For a gram?

• I'm on day 19 waiting for my order to arrive and you're pissed because you received your order PLUS an extra gram? And you received your order from loud like 4 days after you placed it? That's some first world problems.

• @tbag420 im going on day 16 without 1 of my orders so I def wouldn’t be bitching about getting a free gram and just cuz u don’t know the name. To each their own I guess but I just wish I had some bud to smoke.

• @WDEgkj mine arrived this afternoon. Needless to say I'm feeling MUCH better. It was exactly what I ordered on the 7th. Shipping label on the package is dated the 23rd. I think loud is really struggling with demand right now, and some orders are falling through the cracks. Once I let @medboy know, it was shipped the next day.

• @tbag420 i ordered from MM and LC so idk. I let him know and said he would check with the shippers.

• @georgetirebiter just for general quality control purposes. Even if the mistake is relatively minor, we want to know about it.