Loud order

edited June 2020 in Questions

I placed a order Monday thinking I would get it today or tomorrow and just saw in my information delivery that the shipping label was created today. Has anyone else had it where your stuff didn’t get shipped till 3 days latter

Comments

• @SlapThatBass Get used to it friend. My last order didn't get a label till 4 days later and didn't move till another 2. My order I'm waiting on now took 2 days to get a label and another 2 to ship. Made an order from loud yesterday still no label. It happens even with medmama too. Its a mix of huge order numbers and usps issues all combining to cause us a lot of grief lol. Its not just you trust me.

• @maryjanelover11 thanks for the input I know usps has been a little off. This is the first time a package shown up on it from MM in a while. I know I’ll get it, I was just at work all day like it should be here today and when I saw that I was praying it was wrong

• @SlapThatBass yeah that's always an annoying feeling. Things happen but you will get it

• Our shippers are running 1-2 days behind but USPS has also been seeing lags on their end. Nothing we can do about those. :(

• @medboy if an order is deemed "lost", and the shipper has to re-ship, does that order go to the front of the line, or is it treated like every other order?

• Made 2 orders on the 25th. One from Medmama and one from Loud and Co. Medmama order showed up in ID within 24 hours saying label created. Nothing on Loud and Co order from Informed Delivery. How long does Loud an Co take to show up on ID?

• I got my Monday loud order today and there's a new type of gummy in there that's 50 mg and looks like a flurish edible.

• I’m still waiting on an order from 15 days ago. Said they would check with the shippers because I ordered from both. Half o of trim and half o of gelato 33. I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna get the gelato so will they just pic a sub and send it to me?

• @MikeyC Ooooo I hope I get one of those. Edibles are so hit and miss with me. I can sit and eat 100 mg worth of edibles while my friends can eat half of the the same exact thing and be in a weed coma for an entire day. Every once in a while I can eat some that give me a good buzz, but I never want to spend the money to find out and it be a bust lol.

• Still no label for my loud order, anyone else ?

• Yup that’s happened to me before...not uncommon. I Placed my order Monday. One will be here Saturday the other Monday. Placed an order yesterday no ID yet but again this isn’t uncommon. It’s just a little bit of a waiting game. Sometimes longer than other times but I’ve always got my packages.

• edited June 2020

How do we even get labels to know when our shipment is sent ?

• @Letsgethigh420 you gotta get informed delivery with usps

• I just set it and forget it...

• Patience is virtue.

• yeah loud definitely having shipping issues

• Orders from MM on Monday. Shipping label created with in 24 hours. But no movement since then. We are told to order early because of all the problems. I do that and 4 business days later the order has not even shipped yet. Why??

• @mommiller50 who knows...sometimes I’ve had no movement until the day before I get the package and then all the movement info appears on the ID. Craziness thing because of course I check it daily. I’m just saying sometimes it’s a glitch in the system. It happens

• I talked to Loud and found out that the week of 6/7-6/13 he was on vacation and another shipper had taken over for him. Unfortunately, that other shipper seems to have made many errors. Please contact me through the contact form and I'll bring up all issues with Loud to resolve.

• That’s probably what happened with my mix and match...the fill in guy missed it up big time. Not to mention my bud was all into one big blog...I’m not the complainer type. I’m just glad I gave loud another chance. My bud has been damn near perfect since that one fucked up 600 order...ouch!

• @Five12Man I had one order from Loud that got screwed up. It was my first order too lol. Once it was figured out, it reshipped and was here my 3 days (East Coast. My last 3 or 4 orders from them, which were all very close to each other, all came in about 4 or 5 days, and then it was my MM orders that took a little longer Iol. They've been going back and forth for me since I started ordering.

• Its arguable that Loud has the best stuff their shipping can be 3 days and sometimes a week they are weird lol

• Yes the shipping is all out of wack