Mm vape refills

edited June 2020 in Questions

I’m new to vaping anybody try the gdp med mama refills. I’ve got some on the way. I’m hoping it helps with my insomnia. Any recommendations on cartridges or refills that u have tried and liked?

Comments

• I have ordered the MM GDP refills several times and still have some. While it’s strong, I’ve found that it doesn’t have the same knock-out sleep punch that I’ve found with both the MM prefilled Platinum OG and Grape Ape carts. For us, the Grape Ape has been the most effective for insomnia! Seriously sedating!

• Idk if Mango Haze is on there still, but I enjoyed it. Def a sativa high. Goji was a verrrry mild sativa high. I probably wouldn't purchase it again. Grape ape is wonderful. It's my current now. It's more of an evening/night time smoke.

• Mendo breath got me knocked out yo, strong stuff, waiting on P Og, bubba K, G A and gdp, i love it when you guys post your experiences, makes the wait more bearable haha

• @wikkkkietman we've never tried the Mendo Breath and Bubba Kush vapes, but I’ve smoked quite a bit of both with great results. They both have a potent Indica punch!

• CBDfx has a brand cartridge that is high quality and opens from the top fully so it is easy to fill. That is what I like to use. I use my hair dryer to heat up the syringe for like 8 seconds or so and it is very easy to fill. MM refill syringes are what keeps me sane lol. Seriously they are pretty good. Sometimes I even top a bowl with it and that’s nice too

• @TheProfessor if you like hard hitters with a smooth inhale packed with flavor, mendo breath all day! It makes me not want to smoke a spliff and for a daily smoker that is exactly what I need. I’ll post a review of all the strains when ive tried all of them.

• That sounds like exactly what I need @wikkkkietman

• @Kris10 we've just refilled old 1g carts using the syringe with an attached catheter tip (cut to about 2 inches) and a hair dryer. We pretty much have it down to a system with little to no loss...and any drops end up on top of a bowl.
    @wikkkkietman like I said, I've smoked lots of MB, but now I'll have to try the vapes. Thanks!

• @TheProfessor , I’m sorry if I am overlooking it somewhere if you have already posted, but can you please tell me the supplies needed for this? What should I search for on Amazon or something to get the correct tip? Will it fit directly onto MedMama’s syringes or does it need to be transferred to a different syringe at first? I really appreciate your advice! Thank you so much

• @Kris10 I will let u know soon I’m hoping it comes in tomorrow

• edited July 2020

@Stoney02 ok so if you buy this syringe tip https://amzn.to/2Dc5KEe , it is very easy to fill a cartridge. Remove the lock from the syringe refill, screw it on, heat it up with a hair dryer for a couple of seconds and check if the liquid is thinner after heating to transfer it. I use a threaded ccel cartridge bought from here https://bit.ly/2Z24BHW . The batteries needed to vape these cartridges can also be bought from this website www.hamiltondevices.com CCELL PALM or The Cube is easy enough to use for any person. Just screw or pop it in, check your airflow by huffing it and then vape away!

Here is a video where everything is explained: