Has anyone tried GH sundae driver?

Would like to know how dios this strain is if anyone’s tried it

Comments

• Should be receiving some today 🤞🏼

• Sweet, I put in order last week hoping to get it soon let me know how it smokes 🤘🏽🤘🏽

• edited June 2020

@BigDoinks i had the Sundae Driver last night after being tossed around by the waves of ChemDawg..the aroma reminds me of Lemon Tree, but when smoked the marshmallow sweet hints came through..effects actually gave me a little bump of energy. I definitely can’t wait to try it on its own. I say grab some though. For GH you can’t beat the price. My eighth came with 2 buds..one was 3g’s like the pic and the other .5g..great trim job and very sticky. Grinds up like an OG strain.

• @superman38NC thanks for the honest review. I may try that one next time

• @superman38NC thats awesome man I can’t wait ! Hoping my order of it comes this week just in time for 4th if July would love to smoke a fat one watching the fireworks 🤘🏽

• @superman38NC mind posting any pics of it?

• @BigDoinks Exactly I planned to have it by then

• edited June 2020

Received ours Friday and made a brief comment elsewhere. It wasn't what I was expecting, but after reading above and a couple of days with it, I'm happy to report that it is indeed fine medicine. It definitely has an indica lean. Very relaxing, both mentally and physically, but provides a little uplift as it still allows me to get things done. It's a perfect daytime strain for those that love/need relaxation, with some uplifting energy, without any anxiety. I'm sold! Sundae Driver officially joins Gelato and Donkey Butter as my all-time daytime favorites.

• Just received mine today 1st impression has me very relaxed definitely worth the $$

• I smoke to much to have any left over

• edited July 2020

Here is a pic of my 3g nug of GH Sundae Driver! Tempted to order more.
    https://ibb.co/p3zDGC6

• Looks dense !

• I'm happy.....just finished the first half joint. Pretty heady stuff at first then a nice relax. Enjoy!