Fruit Loops is here! W/pic

About to dive into this. Nice hearty buds. My last 3 or 4 loud orders have been coming to the East Coast 4 (mostly 4)-6 days. Last Mama order took 8. Happy I got a cookie freebie again as the cookie and a 50 mg gummy from Loud (that they don't have on the menu) are the only edibles that have given me a nice buzz.

Anyways, the buds are big, hearty, fluffy buds.
About to see what all the hype is about

https://ibb.co/xYSdrJp

Comments

• Thats some FIIIRE!! I love the color of the nugs as well

• Looks amazing !!

• edited July 2020

Can't wait! Great pictures @OneLove . Always natural light & HD. I've had Indoor Fruit Loops and that was amazing. Premium looks 3x better.๐Ÿคค

***Courtesy of @OneLove ***
    Premium Fruit Loops

• edited July 2020

Mine just arrived about 10 minutes ago. Got an 1/8th of XJ-13 and a 1/4 of Fruit Loops. And I actually got 2 50 mg edibles! I also got a cookie and gummy like @OneLove. Just took my first hit of Fruit Loops in a freshly cleaned bowl. Tasted delicious. Definitely get the fruit flavor. I may get the dry vape out to taste it even better. Oh I'm gonna like this one. Three sentences later I'm feeling it.

• @Sixwaychili wow! Loud's handing out freebies. Hope I get as lucky. Fruit Loops will be here soon!

• edited July 2020

Ok hereโ€™s my first attempt of loading some pics. (Gotta find better lighting for the next time)..The single bud is the 1st premium batch of Fruit Loops that hit early this yr..the 2nd bunch of buds is the indoor offering early spring. Figured youโ€™d like to compare..Current batch looks ๐Ÿ”ฅ

https://ibb.co/jbhR698
    https://ibb.co/3k59pv2

• edited July 2020

Got mine as well. And some XJ. Got mine in 6 days which is fastest from Loud for me ever! Both look ๐Ÿ”ฅ! I got joints as requested.. Lodi dodi! . Unfortunately, edibles never do the trick for me. Btw, FP is pretty damn strong.

• Also props to @maryjanelover11 for always having the best attitude when others get weed. He never hates, heโ€™s always just happy for everybody. Love it. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ

• @Theboyua No reason for hate bro I know how good I feel when weed arrives specially fire kush like this so I am happy for others when they get theirs because I know they are probably super happy too lol. If everyone is happy thats great

• Whoa that looks like some good ol bud there. Thanks for sharing the pics...canโ€™t wait to get my package. She looks so beautiful...Fruit Loops

• @maryjanelover11 good karma to you bro.. great attitude. I never hate either but thereโ€™s a few on here that are a bit passive aggressive when others receive before them or whatever. Itโ€™s just refreshing And exactly what this forum is for is for supporting each other.

• edited July 2020

I've now taken 5 hits in the last 4 hours and 25 minutes and my entire body feels heavy. Or maybe Fruit Loops actually doubles the effects of gravity. Yes, I think that is it.

• Hello fruit loops nice to see ya BUMBLE BEE TUNA!! for my ace ventura fans ๐Ÿ˜†

• @b4ldhe4d101 โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Amazing. Period.

• Yep, you could pour milk over them (FL) like the real cereal! An amazing blast from the past.

• Blast from the past ๐Ÿ’š

• I wish the fruit loops where back. Along with the Dream queen. Sims like the Dream queen was offered back in 2019 it was green house had the best bubble gum smell and high was unlike anything I have had since then . Its been offered a time are 2 since the fire batch . It wasn't no where close to that batch of DQ tho . I would pay ultra premium price to have that again