Black cherry soda review (with pictures)

edited July 2020 in Requests

This strain is way better than I expected based on the review that was on the site. The smell is definitely stronger than I thought and so is the high. For a while I was trying to find the perfect way to describe this amazing smell. At this point the best way I can describe it is it smells a lot like vanilla ice cream with a small hint of spiciness/pepperiness at the end but very subtle. It's a nice sweet smelling bud. The nugs are large and dense. I got a half ounce and one of the nugs was 6 grams in total. They are not trimmed that well but they are coated in trichomes and have a hint of purple/pink and light green colors. The more you break the nugs open the more they reveal the hidden trichomes and purple pink colors inside. The taste is very nice and the bud has a decent flush, but not the best. The high is powerful. It wont KO you right away but It definitely will after sometime. If you need to fall asleep this strain will help as its more on the indica side. Overall it's a good indoor strain to try, I definitely recommend black cherry soda.

Comments