Lost order

@medboy i was hoping u could help me out with a lost order. I’m not sure if I’m on the right page but u can let me know where to go. Thanks

Comments

• I think you may have to email them direct using the link for questions for this. 😊

• @suchacutie89 im not sure. There’s a place on here for it too. He will let me know

• Everyone needs to READ all the rules. On the main site. It would save many headaches. Also, don't order while stoned.

• I figured it out and sent a msg on the right page

• When did you order?

• @MizterNiceGuy Very good advice! Also, you posted at 4:20! ;)

• edited July 2020

Right on! I was stoned too.😅 @Jdtokes
    I'm going to make a post for newbies. Kind of wild how people would spend so much money without reading "Terms & Conditions". I read medman site, throughly, for days. Investigating and "watching" before 1st order.

• @MizterNiceGuy Same here. Also read every "Read this post before posting" post on the forum. Lots of good info.

• @MizterNiceGuy i swear if it wasn’t for this discussion board I would have thought this was a scam. The bonus is Mm and MB respond and interact with us typically daily. I’m a newbie, but I’ve been sliently lurking for about 2 weeks reading endless reviews! Now the only thing I wish is that I asked questions before placing first order for Greenhouse fruity pebbles. Ordered some Premium Skunk and XJ-13 so if FP is not to my liking I’ll just mix it !

• edited July 2020

@Jdtokes I guess it's just common sense...😳
    Be informed.

@suchacutie89 If I don't like a flower, I make rosin. If I like it and have enough, I make rosin. 😅

• Common sense goes out the window with some of these strains being so good.

• @MizterNiceGuy 😂😂😂 we need a recipe post 😊😂😂

• @WDEgkj Go onto the main MM site then click on Order then scroll down. Half way into the ordering rules you will see a Contact Page link. Click the link and explain your situation. MM will contact you on a working business day with details of the status of your order as they can track themselves.

• @suchacutie89 We all felt it was sketchy at first especially before there was a message board. That's why MM offers a very cheap due diligence offer for first time customer's with the 1g sample bud for $10. As long as we all work together, follow the rules, and keep things secure we will all benefit along with NORML for many years to come. Always feel free to ask or help others even if some things sound stupid cause some people may not understand some things so we are here to help educate each other.

• @rasta0458 thanks for that ! Yes, first thing I learned this week is ask about reviews lol 😆 hope I’m happy with this Greenhouse Fruity Pebbles because the reviews I’m getting sound like I may turn it into some brownies and butter

• @rasta0458 i did that yesterday. I knew there was some kinda contact page and found it but thanks. I’ve just been on here since the 1st of June. I sent an email and asked if they delivered to my state. They said everyday lol. Gave me the link and I was like shit I’m gonna try it. Ordered 2 vapes and a g of bud. It came with 4 or 5 25mg diff eds in a week! I was like holy shit it got here. My ID never shows packages from here so I’m always like a kid at Christmas, especially yesterday when I got the MAC and opened the bag! I ordered it Saturday. I’ve made 4 orders and 3 was within a week and the 1 that got messed up and I still don’t know if I’ll see it but it’s all good I guess. It’s hard to find really good weed where I’m at especially for me cuz I don’t mess with many ppl at all. U can go to the corner boy and get meth before u can weed lol. It’s crazy right now. It’s kinda pricey on here but u know exactly what ur getting and everything I’ve had has been really good.

• @WDEgkj Kind of in your same situation except I’m a newbie. Just placed first order Monday and 2 more since lol ! It’s tough where I’m at bc it’s COUNTRY lbs I’m so excited to get my first order and the ones to follow ☺️ Some stuff is pricey, but I’m hoping it is well worth it !

• @suchacutie89 The Fruity Pebbles is so smooth. I still have an 8th left and think im gonna get it again.

• @rasta0458 i look forward to trying it out ! ☺️

• @suchacutie89 u won’t be disappointed