Galactic jack ?

Has anyone tried it yet?

Comments

• I have some on the way. I'll let you know once I have it, and get to try.

• I liked it when it was on the menu a while back.

• https://imgur.com/cfAPK2T

I wish I could get the pic the correct way, but I'm on SATURN right now!!!!!!!!

My Galactic Jack came with a SUPER melted 50mg edible that I've put in the fridge to form back into shape.

As a chronic migraine sufferer, I had a 10/10, and then i was smiled upon with this amazing bud, and took two hits off my bong. 10 mins later it's gone!

So, once I'm at a level where i feel i can drive, I'm going to take care of a couple of errands.

Thank you @LoudnCo for this amazing offering! And thank you @medman & @medboy for this great service because without it I'd still be paying outrageous prices, and STILL suffering!

Blessings to you

πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• I'm about to hit my first bowl. Jamming some STICK FIGURE

• Well the description is right it is definitely soaring.

• @Derege hittin another for 420, haha

• I may have found my strain. I literally just made a post about my tolerance and not getting stoned enough. But holy crap I'm stoned like high school two hits stoned. Like damn near too stoned. Galactic jack = πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• I couldn't imagine if this was premo. Which the look is premo but the smell is a little off like green smelling

• @ Jack Herer alone is one of my fav sativa strains, but I'm so lovin this Galactic Jack too! I'm definitely getting more of this one as well. πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸš€

• Got my first order in must say I’m a little disappointed at the Fruity Pebbles. It’s very small buds and kind of dark barely with any type of aroma 😫😫 However , LOUD CAME THROUGH with some pure fire called Viper Cake ! Nice cool head high, great aroma, my husband couldn’t believe it actually came ! I’m so thankful, going to save the FP for when I’m low on the higher grades. Will try to post if pix of the Viper Cake. Loud also sent me 3 edibles like gummie bears or something.

• @suchacutie89 I got an edible too, and it was melted, but I am in the deep south, and the heat index today is 106, so no worries.
    Viper cake sounds amazing

• Lovin this galactic jack! Smells and looks great! Def gets me motivated to get things accomplished

• @Johnnyblue42 I just ordered some more!
    I agree as I cleaned my whole house, and caught up on my laundry! Hahaha! Great sativa
    πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’š

• Yay I have some on the way, so this is good to hear!

• So I got 2 different labeled bags of weed, but one kind in both bags 🀣. I'm almost positive after investigating that both bags I got were Galactic Jack instead of the Jack/Lodi Dodi split I requested. Every time I find a weed on this site that I swear has gotten me the highest, one blows it out of the water. The premium Chem Dawg I had was the most potent for a while, but this Galactic Jack is insane. It smells WONDERFUL, tastes smooth and gets me so high, I can lose an entire hour wondering wtf I was doing. The high lasts for a long time, but then is followed by a crash.

• @OneLove I completely understand the losing an hour and wondering wtf you were doing the entire time!
    I experience that with most jack herer strains.

• man... damn. i barely missed on the Galactic Jack. i've got regular Jack and a little bit of the XJ13 left , but i missed on the sour Jack and the galactic jack. Had to come to this thread to mourn. Haha. i'm sure it'll come back around.. would love to grab some of those. love JH

• I sure hope they all make a repeat appearance, myself.
    I saw on the concentrates there's Jack OG that looks interesting. I might have to scoop some of that up.