Premium GG4

Newbie here ☺️

I’ve went back about 10 pages and cannot seem to find any reviews on this flower. Has anyone tried it ? Please review if possible ? I want to purchase this one, but want some reviews first

Thanks in advance 🖤

Comments

• I’ve seen some before, but it was much older.

• I can't speak for this site, but I did have some from another source a few months back that sent me to another planet.
    I'd imagine Medmom's is much better than the other place I received from. 🤪
    It's definitely a hybrid. Starts out with a head buzz, then relaxes your body real nicely.

• I’ve looked back 17 pages and couldn’t find it I gave up 😂😂 just ordered a oz

• edited July 2020

@suchacutie89 did you try typing GG4 in the forum searchbox? 😭..try that next time it works..I’m also waiting on GG4..Loud sent me a free J of it a while back.. it was 💣. I imagine Mama’s premium version will be killer..will post pics when I get it..no movement on label yet..my experience if a label is made then informed delivery stays accurate..well for me that is..last couple months all packages are arriving 7-10 days.

• edited July 2020

I have reviewed it at least once and mentioned it several times. Not the premium but loud had some indoor GG4 and it was out of sight. Not sativa at all. Indica lean super relaxing. i’ve had several different strains from different vendors. It is absolutely nothing like sour diesel. No offense @Yaqui319 !

• edited July 2020

@Theboyua Thanks so much for the information! I went ahead and ordered ! Where I’m at the GG was some pure FIRE haven’t had much like that in a while (Small town Nc) ! I also went back about 17 pages looking for a review before posting. I truly would have loved to find your review ! Especially if it included Pic !

• @superman38NC I don’t even see a search box 😫 all I see is Home, my username, inbox and a link to post new questions. That would truly help if I could locate that. Can you tell me where to find ? ☺️☺️

• @suchacutie89 . Bottom site. Click "Full Site" . You should see the search bar at top right.

• Just ordered a zip, split. Stoked.

• @MizterNiceGuy wow lol 😆 that worked 🖤 Thank you ! I like the full site better than mobile

• Thx @MizterNiceGuy for helping @suchacutie89 out! Didn’t realize there was a mobile option..always use my iPad. Definitely much easier to search 😎

• @superman38NC i use my iPhone but it defaults to the mobile option ! I’ve searched now and GG4 is definitely worth the buy ! Nothing but good reviews ! Found 1 ify review but that person said he got a bad batch but Medmama took care of him after he wrote to complain

• Label created today ! Let’s hope it moves tomorrow ! That would be the fastest of all my orders ❤️🖤

• @suchacutie89 wow that is fast. Just ordered yesterday? Makes me want to go ahead and grab up GG & Do-Si-Dos from Medmama.

• My label from MedMama sitting since monday, ordered on sunday.(The discount runtz). Maybe it will start to move next week :| or they ran out

• @MizterNiceGuy yes yesterday a little after I posted this I just went ahead and ordered ! ❤️ I’ve tried GG locally and I can imagine this is better

• @theunleet I wouldnt be shocked if that label doesnt move until Monday. Ive been so dissapointed in Medmama lately. I get my orders from Loud in 3 days almost every time. They have been killing it. Im done going to Medmama unless they release like Pineapple Express lol

• I get my MM order 4-5 days every time. I guess if they ran out of discount stuff they have to find more? :confused: Thanks for the great service regardless!

• I got GG#4 from medicineman 2-3 years ago. I remember it was quite good, but it was also when I was first learning the nuances of different strains so I don't remember everything about it. It wasn't sold as a premium.

• edited July 2020

I also ordered Sunday..label made Mon..no change as of today. I will say I have 3 other packages for other things that are in the same status with ID..so many factors..but I know MB or MM said most orders ship normally less than 2 days of receiving payment within business days..I only ordered an eighth so I’m not worried..definitely looking forward to some GG4..

• Man i thought I was the only 1 that had multiple packages coming in my ID always works i had 3 come from the Westcoast no problem my cousin even overnight shipped some t shirts from CA to down south while it was very expensive 70 something dollars 😆 it was here by 3pm the next day I know it sucks when you can't score locally good luck tho hometeam!!