Have you ever placed an order but...

You forgot what in the hell you ordered? Lmao y'all please tell me I'm not the only one!

Got Black Cherry soda in from Loud today and is phenomenal! Wish I would have ordered more. They sent two gummies as freebies too!

I still have a Mama order coming. I think I got some Wedding Cake vapes? Maybe? And based on price I think I ordered some flower there too but no clue what it is. Hopefully it's not random buds mixed together like my last one...

Stay safe in this crazy world. Sending light and love to all of yall! Stay healthy and enjoy that beautiful green plant!

Comments

• Yes šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Screenshot everything then delete when the goods arrive.30

• edited July 2020

More than a couple of times. :-)

One time I ordered a flower. The next day, a different flower was listed on the menu and I thought "I wish I could have ordered that one instead".

My order was subbed with the one I had wished for. I thought "oh, great. I had one wish and I wasted it on weed. Oh well."

• @justaguy Never! Your wish was used VERY well! :lol:

• Yes, but now I keep a journal to keep track. It's impossible to remember without one.

• šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ @justaguy

• I am at capacity and then loud drops again and I just keep buying more stinkproof solutions and I pass out with more to consume...

• Dang it!!

• I smoke in the upstairs of a house while others live downstairs. Febreeze or cheap ass body-spray deodorant works WONDERS @MikeyC if thats what you meant by "stinkproof solutions" haha.

• @theunleet Febreeze is ok but doesn't cover it up enough with the stuff from the site lol. I had a roommate in the past that would use axe body spray to try and cover the smoke, didn't work very good and now I can't stand the smell of axe haha.

I got a smoke buddy that works pretty well and filters out most of the smell. Anything left is manageable.

I thought he meant storage containers for his stinkproof solutions, but who knows lol.

• @Jdtokes I stink up every apartment I live in. I just pick a room and only smoke in there, normally not the room with the outside door. Works out. Now in this house for a bit. No issues with the "Axe" body-spray deodorant. The actual deodorant spray in white cans. One doesnt have a fragrance on the label and smells neutral. the deodorant neutralizes the smell for me.

• @theunleet gotcha. I've been using a smoke buddy and it seems to be working fine. Slight odor from the bowl but manageable.

We used to use toilet paper rolls and dryer sheets back in college.

It's pretty easy to stink up an entire room just by opening a bag from this site lol.

• Tip i used when young and still do. If you have a nice bathroom with a vent fan that vents to the outside. Close door turn on vent. Gives room negative airflow venting right out the roof. Nice quiet and private. When you are done. Leave fan on for a while and its like nothing was ever smoked.

• I should shit in bathrooms based on this^

• I screenshot that little box that pops up that makes you confirm all your info before you hit submit. It A. reassures me that I got my address right and B. Helps me remember

• Great idea, will be doing that.

• šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ @MikeyC

• If I exhaled smoke through my bathroom vent, the entire neighborhood would smell it.

• @Theboyua thank God I actually screen shot my last order and need it to send to MM for an issue!

• Vaping does away with the odor problem.

• @FuxLupus Iā€™m glad my OCD came in handy finally...šŸ˜‚