Medmama Issues

Up untill now Medmama for me has been flawless now the last two orders no freebee and last order 8 days now its going on 11 again and were oh were is medmama got a loud order all ready that was made three days after. I think its time to give loud another shot their stuff looks like fire

Comments

• Yeah man I'm going on 2 weeks out from Mama and all I ordered was 1/4 of Smalls. Nothing on ID either. Tomorrow is Sunday and I doubt it'll be delivered since I believe only First Class packages are delivered on Sundays. I never noticed if the shippers ship our packages First Class or what?

• Priority mail is how they ship should be two days any where in the us but really never is!

• @Brandon2k20 you'll more than likely have some movement on it Monday

• @MigraineWarrior79 I sure hope so I ordered a mypharmjar with a digital humidity temp sensor lid, a new pipe, a 10 pack of Boveda and a smell proof bag all off eBay to be better prepared and organize all my weed lol Just have to get the weed now!

• Usps is very spotty i went to denver sent myself back a present and it arrived in 2 days tracked all the way go figure!!!!

• I have no idea why MedMama has been so off lately. I will get my zip of Runtz tomorrow finally.... and I did request the freebie, but I doubt I will get it. They are letting labels sit for several days before they ship them now :|

• If I lived in Southern California I probably wouldn't want to go to the post office either...

• @daCabbie I guess. Makes sense during these crazy crazy times. I'm going to party tomorrow after work if the Runtz is as good as leafly says.... Euphoric bound!

• The better shipper alternates back and forth hundreds of times from what I've seen over the years.