Sheesh...the new menu

Of course I had just placed an order because I couldn't hold out, and now look 😩

Comments

• edited July 2020

Perfect timing! Just ordered some bubba’s gift

• My poor wallet!! It's screaming "no more"

• Wow! I was so close to making a new order earlier today... So glad I held out Lol. Just got a Q of the Sour Jack 😍😍. Can't wait!

• I just picked up some of the Alien Fire Kush, but I realllly wanted to try so I'm not TOO upset I'm missing the new additions. I'm sure I'll end up getting sucked in and grabbing something anyways as I have no self control 😩

• i'm gonna need to find out more about that Sour Jack .. for sure sounds like a winner. wallet also is sad

• Whhhyyy !! I’m about to spend like a maniac !!

• This isn't healthy..for my wallet! So. Many. Choices!

• Damn mm I see ya slammed dunked this menu

• @Loudpack1022 I ordered 4 different strains 😫☺️

• Watch loud drop this week 😫 they have like 4/5 strains while MM has about 10 right now

• From Last week, just received 2oz Jack/Ghost. Waiting on 2oz for this week's order XJ-13/Do-Si-Do plus tons of GumDrops. Just to wake up to Medmama's bake sale. Help..πŸ€€πŸ”«

• edited July 2020

I just filed my taxes and got a huge surprise when I saw my expected refund. :smiley:

Major purchase could be in my future for something that is incredible.

• edited July 2020

@suchacutie89 that cookie dough cheesecake, gelato, viper cookies, and panty dropper calling my name πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Lawd have mercy πŸ˜‚

• I paid up my bills, bought my kids' school clothes and put money on a vaca with my tax refund. I'm glad I hadn't found this site at that point. My kids would have gotten their clothes, but my poor bills 😩 . And my vaca might have been taken on my couch with me so high I'd just pretend I was on an island.

• @OneLove my husband told me I did to much today 😫 I said took out my bday stash ! My bday is 8/1 we will be at the beach hopefully (Corona doesn’t stop us) ! Same with my kids ! Literally just spent $550 at Burlington the other day and $300 at Marshall’s ! I brought their shoes online ! Our schools don’t go back until September (online learning in August ) so I’ll likely wait on their backpack (which I’ll get on amazon prime). Like I told my husband out bills are paid and we have the spare cash so be happy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I know he won’t be complaining when it gets here πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• So true!!! @suchacutie89 Burlington and Marshall's are lifesavers too btw! And as long as our bills are paid and kids are good, I think we're doing OK. Though I think this site has given me an addiction. I guess it could be worse 🀣

• @Loudpack1022 How can anyone turn down anything called cookie dough cheesecake 😩

• Bubba's Gift is FIRE. When I do grow, it makes giant buds and you get stoned to the bone.

• Boner Stabbone from Growing Pains stoned?

• I will say, that strain hits hard with the stone. And the picture they posted is spot on.... I want some now

• @MikeyC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Ugh... wish I had some money.

Hey Brother, can you spare a dime?