MM Do-Si-Dos

Hey
So yesterday I received a sample of MM Dos-is-dos and boy when I say the aroma, the taste, and the high is GREAT ! This is truly been the best flower I’ve received and it was a sample I asked for that they fulfilled. Damn I wish I would have gotten more ! This is pure 🔥🔥🔥

Comments

• Yeah I got a G of this *strictly bc how much I loved the Dolato.. was hoping to get some of the influence in there and you're not lying, it's really good. Not "blow you away" good, but the high itself, especially.. to me is very clear and pleasant

• I'm glad I have some on the way, and should receive either tomorrow or Saturday!

• @v32Finish as a wake and bake it is perfect. I have some coming from Loud as well and I hope it is just as good !

• @MigraineWarrior79 I really enjoyed it ! I have my Black Cherry Soda coming today and I’m excited because the reviews have been pretty good. Most excited for the Alien Orange cookies and alien purple kush! Kind of went crazy with Medmama and loud this last week 😫😫

• @suchacutie89 haha!! Nothing wrong with that, especially when everything is taken care of financially speaking.
    That kush is going to be amazing! I'm about to scoop some up, myself.
    💨💨

• Yeah totally great for both day & night.. I love wake n bake with the Dolato.. haven't tried yet with the Dosi-Do.. I ordered a bit of the Alien kush myself too, and I may pick up a bit more on my break today, before it's gone.. I really* regretted getting small amounts with the Dolato and the Sunset sherbet.. so I think im gonna put in another order. :/ Lol .. yikes

The black cherry soda is good. I was disappointed at first bc it doesn't look good at all, at first, but it knocked me on my ass . My ultimate nighttime strain for right now. Anyway good luck!! We'll see what happened

Oh hey!! Did you ever get your PKG that was MIA/Delivered to the wrong place?????

• Do-si-dos is indica heavy and you guys are wake and baking it?

• @v32Finish unfortunately no 😫 the post office called me today and said they will attempt to redeliver in 1-2 business days. Regardless MB was nice enough to match the 1/8th I repurchased as a courtesy ! Which I’m so thankful for now just have to wait. It will go to my PO Box going forward.

@Sixwaychili yea I used it as a wake and bake it was just a little sample so wasn’t enough for a while L. I actually liked it for the morning. I have insomnia and it really helped me relax after dropping off the kids

• @Sixwaychili I sometimes use a heavy indica to wake n bake because I do use weed medically as well as to just chill. Indicas work best for me as medicinal for the amount of pain and nausea I deal with on a daily basis.

• edited August 2020

Just got 1/2. Love it. Sticky dense. https://postimg.cc/HjbXYLGH https://postimg.cc/kD81087y

• Mine definitely didn't look like that.. was not frosted at all, but remained VERY potent. Great smell .. and strong. I'm a huge fan of DoSiDo and Dolato

• edited August 2020

I received a split of the Dos Si Dos and the green crack a few days ago and I’m highly impressed with both. The Dos Si Dos is really nice bud IMO.

• @Five12Man Do you mind me asking how you do those captions? They're lit to say the very least!

• edited January 2021

Do-si-do - Medmama (indoor) Beautiful and potent as ever. Sticky and sugar coated. Perfect Indica Dom.

• @MizterNiceGuy Damn that looks great! Appreciate the pic!

• nom nom nom.

i knew from the pic on the menu that it was gonna be a banger.. you could tell by the frost and the bud structure.. glad my guess ended up being correct!!

unfortunately i couldn't grab any this time around.. (but i received the ice cream cake from Loud today and it's really quite amazing also! happy day!!! i've been floating thru my day happily .. lol)

• Now i know what to order next, Those buds look very nice and shiny.

• @LoudnCo is not going to sell a mediocre Dos-si Dos. Not going to happen, ever. They can't help themselves.

• Great pics! Thanks

• lol... gotta agree with @georgetirebiter .. if Loud dropped some dosidos i don't think I would be able to help myself :joy: glad that this batch from mama was really good, too, tho.

i have quite a bit to work thru, before i get to interested about picking anything up.. but.. easier said than done when you got the likes of these two around @LoudnCo @medmama :) :)

• @v32Finish Good catch! I didn't know that was coming from MedMama. I still think it'll be good!

• This green is awesome just got mine today and I’m completely smitten 🤩

• Indoor Dosido (medmama)

Potent buds! Many thanks @medmama!

• @ChunksEggo8187

Beautiful!!
    What do you use to take your pics? 🤔
    They're always so nice!

• @MigraineWarrior79 Thank you! I appreciate it. I just use my phone, Galaxy S9. I feel like my pic taking skills have improved simply because I want people to see what they're getting. 😃

• I didn't even notice that you were talking about this batch when you were talking about Loud , @georgetirebiter .. lol. I guess I just thought you were saying that as a general statement! (Which I actually would 100% agree with... ) haha.

@ChunksEggo8187 NICE! beautiful pics, i agree with @MigraineWarrior79 , she's right.. the look reminds me of Samsung phones .. just have a specific look to them .. watch it's something totally the opposite.. like a Canon DSLR or something :lol: :lol:

really sorry i missed this pickup . looks just fantastic..

• LOL! i swear i didn't see your reply when i posted my comment... just saw yours was the lone comment on "page 2". i knew i recognized it! (i've had like 6 straight galaxy & note phones .. glad my gut was right : ) @ChunksEggo8187 thanks again for the pics! always love to see em. I'm gonna have to try to post a review.. kinda got off track leaving reviews for everything i receive .

beautiful nugs!!

• @v32Finish No problem! I never took pics before but I'm starting to enjoy doing it. I'll get whatever strain comes in, puff, and that'll relax me to the point where I have the patience to have that steady hand to take a decent pic 🤣