What kind of weed did Loud give me? (w/ pics)

So I ordered a split of Galactic Jack and Lodi Dodi on the 8th from Loud. Well both bags came and labeled as such. Problem is....it's the same weed in both bags. Also...the pic in my hand is a bud from each bag.

https://ibb.co/s1hv6ww

https://ibb.co/FqJ8qQ5

Comments

• Do they both smell the same and taste/smoke the same?

• Noticed in the pic with both nugs in your hand the one closest to your thumb seems to be a bit darker and has more sugar leaf on it but I can definitely see where Iā€™d also think they were the same both looks šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

• @BigDoinks They both def smell exactly the same (it's a very, potent and distinct smell) and maybe look more alike than the pics show. Smoking out of one bag now and it's šŸ”„šŸ”„. If it's the same (and I'm pretty sure it is), I'm disappointed, but not...if that makes sense šŸ¤£. I split bags for a reason, but at least it's šŸ”„

• dude i cant speak 100 percent to your situation, but i thought* the same thing happened to me.. i ordered sunset sherbert and a couple other buds and when they came, the stronger smell overpowered the others. inside their own bags. i thoughti was tripping. even after separating for a whole day, the XJ and Chemdawg and at least a couple others all smelled exactly the same.

after i put them in jars in different drawers of my toolbox, came back after about 36 hrs, and they were completely different.

i never got the galactic jack but i think it's possible either way, they could be the same flower, or they could just be super similar. even tho i haven't tried the galactic i did notice the lodi dod had a lot of Jack influence. idk . totally feel ya tho. let us know if it eases up/you notice any differences after switching containers

• @v23Finish Ty! I'll give that a shot and see if that's what's going on. I wish I would have saved the pics to see how similar they were on the menu. I know Leafly pics could look totally different.

• i know right.. no worries! yeah let us know, hopefully that's all it is. and yeah Leafly is great, i use it alot, but kind of a loose guideline right.. sometimes the pics are super similar and sometimes not lol

• Here's a better pic too. These are from 2 different bags

https://ibb.co/0s5B5bB

• @OneLove you've got Galactic jack closer to your thumb, and I'm betting lodi dodi is in front of those 2 buds

• yeah definitely similar. curious for sure. i think @MigraineWarrior79 might be right

• I had Galactic Jack(and awaiting more tomorrow hopefully), and the 2nd 2 nugs look exactly like what I had. The 2 in front look similar to Lodi Dodi I've had from another source.

• @MigraineWarrior79 @v23Finish The two buds closest to my thumb are from one bag and the one on the end is a different one. I feel like I got a mystery bag of šŸ”„šŸ¤£

• I'm not sure..they look alike. Might be Jack for both... Lodi Dodi had more of a gold/yellow hue..I'm not sure..
    Galactic, XJ, Sour Tangie, & Jack...all look the same ish..

• @MizterNiceGuy They both look more green /blue hued and darker in the outside natural light too, but more orange inside. I feel like it all might be Lodi Dodi just from the scent description on the menu and it does look similar. I didn't realize it was still on there to look at. Whatever it is, it's šŸ”„ though lol.

• Looks like galactic jack

• At least your splits were good green bud i got black cherry soda as a sub and the bud was brown old and no smell but loud came threw and replaced it .

• Looks like galactic jack

• There are a lot of dirty dark secrets to the world of weed. (Not implying anything about Medman or the shippers).

Strains are sometimes mislabeled or deceptively misrepresented... this is not like Jack Daniels... its a natural product sold in an unsealed container...

THC levels are almost always misrepresented, even when 'Lab Certified'. Look up THC and lab-shopping...

Genetics are not proven... what grower is gonna spend the money to have their weed genetics tested? Very few... and the databases to compare DNA against are far and few.

These are just the basic realities of a booming market. Sh*t happens. Maybe more regulations would change that, but it will also complicate the marketplace.

The people who write Leafly description are like the people who name paints for Home Depot... professional, creative types who get paid by the word and should be taken with a grain of salt.

My takeaway... there's good weed and bad weed, period. Don't get me started on the variations of strains or we'll be here forever.

• @Billy.... weed shortages are a real thing... everyone at home smoking up. Not Medman's fault.

• @Billy My weed has been pretty up to par for the most part. I was highly disappointed with my last order of Fruit Loops from Loud for a few different reasons, but other than that, everything I've ordered from them has been superb.

@dacabbie I totally feel you. I thought about that a couple of times when we were doing reviews on here and some of our weed didn't match up with each others pictures lol. I'm not saying it's intentional, but it put in perspective for me that unless we're growing and packaging it ourselves or have an insanely accurate knowledge of weed smells, appearance...etc....anyone could give us anything in a bag and say it's whatever lol. Not saying intentionally...just that it happens.

@cmweems1964 That's terrible! I'm glad they fixed it for you though!

@Derege that's the strain I mainly wanted out of the split. Either way, whatever I'm smoking is wonderful....smell, high, taste and everything. I just wish I knew for sure so I could put it on my list of reorders lol

• I got my Galctic Jack Friday and yours look just like mine

• Ok cool @suchacutie89 Well I like it! Lol. The smell, taste and high.

• I ordered Galactic jack & Ghost ship. The bags were labeled as such. both seem to be Galactic jack. same smell after put in there own jars for 3 days. and same effect. Up. sorry no pic. Its good smoke but I nothing for bedtime.

• @motov8 Yeah I seperated mine as well and it's def the same and strange that happened to both of us. I sent Mb a message about it. I don't really know what kind of resolution or if one I expect because I def like what I got, but still would have rather had the split. Unfortunately it's not like we have a return policy to work with lol.

• Looks like you got Lodi Dodi that does not look like Galactic Jack at all in my opinion. Do you get a strong head high from it or no? Lodi his a Sativa dominant and Glactic Jack somehow is Inidica dominant.

• @BMan I'm almost positive it's Galactic Jack. I get a super energetic head high (followed by an eventual crash), and it smells like lemon heads lol. I think Galactic Jack is actually 70% Sativa dominant also. They're supposed to be sending some Lodi Dodi to make up for it so I'll know for sure soon.

• Galactic Jack is more sativa than it is indica, like 55-70%.
    I also crash after too