Outdoor Gelato

just throwing this up here because i'm interested in this. anyone site veterans seen this come thru before? anybody ordered any? i haven't ordered any of the new mama stuff yet but this is one of the ones i'm curious about

Comments

• I’m curious too, It’s the only MedMama that’s highest in Sativa, the whole menu is mostly indicas.

I was considering putting an order for it myself, but idk. I usually stick to Loud&Co

• had some gelato few weeks ago ... i liked it i'm a sativa fan so it was great for me

• yeah, @clark115 that's the reason i'm interested. i like both sides of the spectrum but def lean a bit towards sativa/hybrid . ( as Looper said i usually stick w. Loud on flower but my only MedMama order was really, really good)

either which way... the genetics are "agreeable" with me (ive never had actual straight Gelato but i have really enjoyed several of its parent or offspring strains) ... and despite it being outdoor, that pic seems to be pretty frosted up. (that being said, pictures are definitely not everything but still)

well, hopefully someone will get some in and post a review and/or couple pics. guess we'll see what happens!

• edited July 2020

I was considering getting some, myself

• just pulled tigger on zip gelato zip of cotton candy. We'll see how this goes lol. I'm like ya'll Loud indoor is GOOD. I'm hoping its not too bad but gotta try to find out. :/

• Anyone try this yet and have a review or pics? Just got mine in and about to try it. Buds I got are tiny but I think I just got what they had left as they were running out. As long as it hits good and weighs the same I give zero shits about that personally. I'll let y'all know how I like it.

• @v32Finish Gelato is one of my "goldilocks" strains...it's just right! It's a slight indica hybrid that leaves me very relaxed but functional. There are not a lot of cerebral effects which make it perfect for those that suffer from anxiety like myself. It's a strain that pops up several times a year here.

• I got an oz. It smells not too great but it looks ok. The buds are little popcorn buds. We smoked some first thing in the morning to get the real affects. It was nice. It was light. It’s not potent enough for me. I’ve been waiting for another outdoor strain since I got some awesome outdoor sour diesel from the site months ago. (it was a sub!) So I was disappointed but it’s ok. It was priced right. I’ll just smoke my Alien Fire Kush. Life is good.

• I got my 1/4 a couple days ago. Like a couple have stated the buds are small, but no big deal just right size for the bowl, also the smell is not very strong. Finished a bowl a bit ago....it's ok, it gives me a mellow high.. but wanting more, to me I seem to get a more relaxed feeling with it. As a result I now mix it with some Blueberry Muffin I had left and the combo gives a nice effect. By itself this batch of outdoor Gelato is average.

• Sounds like this batch of Gelato wasn't as potent as past offerings. I didn't hit this one because I'm still finishing what left of a couple z's from months ago. Mine still hits very strong...not a knock out, but pretty heavy.

• Agree with everyone else. Light head buzz but nothing to write home about. Helps with my nausea tho so that's amazing. It will hold me over until my Loud order gets here. I have a feeling the zips I just got are gonna be good 😁

• my gelato was subed with super skunk . which is very good

• I wish my gelato got subbed with some skunk. I got subbed some bush league, jr high CBD "weed" for some reason. A cruel thing to do IMO. The great and powerful medboy said he is looking into it so fingers crossed.

• @groundscreeper I had the same thing happen and they took care of me.

• @groundscreeper its like ordering a pizza from Papa Johns and them showing up with a Tostino’s pizza. Just not even close to the same

• @BMan lol. Yeah they could have at least sent me a red baron, tostinos sucks. @FuxLupus the great and exalted medboy has sent the mighty eagle my way with a package so now the countdown begins. Can't wait, i hope its a papa johns with extra pepperoni and banana peppers!