New strains

I see Loud has 2 new strains available Indoor Jack Hammer and Premium White Widow ??

Any recommendations?

I want to try them out

Comments

• edited July 2020

I’m getting both (:

White Widow is a favorite

• yep. what @Looper1 said. lol

• @Looper1 Ok I ordered Both ! 😫😊

• Jack hammer seems like a weird strain, it crosses 9lb hammer(Jack the ripper x hells og) with Jack the Ripper

• Yeah I’m confused about the jackhammer because all the online weed sites say that it’s a different cross. But I guess these guys would know what they’re selling so.

• edited July 2020

I agree that the strains they are saying it is(jack hammer), is weird.

• Well 9lb 🔨 was one of the top 3 ever for me. And i like Jack as well. If still up on Wednesday. This might be the 1. But that alien fire looks supremely super superb. What ever 1 still up if any then will win.

• There's no copyright for strain names so it's very common to have 2 different genetics called by the same name. It's going to be years before we sort that out...

• All I'm gonna say is jack hammer is gonna be awesome.
    And white widow is popular for a reason.
    My poor bank account

• I just got an eighth of both this time because I’m pretty set for a while but definitely didn’t want to miss out ☺️😂

• edited July 2020

Just received my GG4 from Mama..will review that on a separate post..but I received a nice sample nug of Tropicana..thx Mama!..dense little sticky nug..couldn’t resist diving into it..straight 🔥!..buzzing sativa high ( I’ve done 15 productive things but only remember 2 or 3..🤷🏼)..I really hope this hits the menu 🤤

• nice! that's crazy bc i was just reading the description for Tropicana, for the wax or diamonds or whatever it is, and thinking "Man, that sounds really really good". i usually stay away from orange flavor stuff, so the name kinda put me off, but it sounds nice

• @v32Finish the last batch of mimosa diamonds I got is really nice..more productive and maintaining memory lol..the Tropicana was a wild ride..holding out to see if it drops..it was a little .5g nug so may have been leftover smalls..

• @superman38NC i didn't see your reply til right now when i scrolled back a page . I have been on the fence about getting diamonds just bc i've never had them, that little voice in the head that tells you to stick to what ya know bc you know you'll like it.. but i've been reading the descriptions & really like the selection.

but yeah i would be interested to see if tropicana will drop, but like you said, may have just been leftovers

• nice, thank you!

• I got some Do-si-dos in! This stuff is great...reminds me of the master kush but even more of a heavy hitter. Loud does not disappoint;could not be happier! 😁
    https://ibb.co/tXWrHCV

• I love Do-si-dos .. i almost ordered some from loud, but there were just too many different ones i wanted. plus i already have a little do-si-dos from Mama. but i may still have to try Loud's if it sticks on the menu for a couple more days. nice pic!

• dude! i wasn't even paying attention, scrolling down ( to read the do-si-do description.. haha) ...and didnt even notice at first that there are new strains! a couple at least. Hawaiian Punch came back !

• Green crack (:

• Green Crack!!! And Mama has Jack! Then I read up on Hawaiian Punch.
    Omg! I needa get paid so I can order. Guys, leave me at least a quarter on each. Hahaha

• edited July 2020

@MigraineWarrior79 dont worry I only order 8ths anymore..I like variety. Now for 99% of the others 🤪

• I see the jack moved to Loud..I was thinking that looked more up there ally in regards to pic quality

• I started out ordering only eighths, then I usually regret only getting that, so if my bank account permits after bills are taken care of, I get a quarter of what I can.
    Haha

• yeah i generally get 8ths only bc i know they're gonna add something im gonna want soon.. if something pops up that i think is gonna be next level, i order a quarter or more (like i stocked up on the AFK) ... so yeah, i keep thinking "man its more economical to just pick the 2 best ones and get a split half" & trying to convince myself to do it.. but im right there with superman. variety is super nice . ( i got an 8th of the green crakk only ... kinda hoping the hawaiian punch is still there on payday)

• but i definitely agree @MigraineWarrior79 it sucks to get an eighth and if it's super good i'm always kinda a little sad i didn't order more ;P lol

• There is definitely a handful I wish I had more of..it’s a gamble. Rarely does anything go to waste but I was ordering 1/2’s and 1/4’s for a good bit. The 8ths have allowed me to try more and not crush my wallet..