Edible freebies

Anyone know the dosage of the freebie gummies that come with strains from Loud n co? I ate both gummy bears and it’s been 2 hours still feel nothing.

Comments

• edited July 2020

That's 50mg total, pretty sure

• @MigraineWarrior79 is right, they're 25mg each.

• edited July 2020

That’s called tolerance lol. I can eat four and not feel anything that’s why I always opt for the joint. Mine is also a tolerance issue.

• They kicked in about 2 hours after posting this

• @DudleyDiccle My body reacts so strangely to edibles. Sometimes I can eat an ungodly amount and will feel absolutely nothing when other people are damn near in a coma, sometimes they'll knock me on my ass, and sometimes it takes 3 or 4 hours. All of this is exactly why I stopped eating them and trying to function in public settings 🤣

• Loud's edibles seem to work a lot better for me than MedMama's

• Got a 50mg freebie that came with my Xj. I admit I never felt a thing from it. I ate it on an empty stomach and had nothing to smoke the day i ate it. Still new to edibles so not sure what i should feel or how much i should take though.

• I buy the gumdrops from MM. I've built up a tolerance so it takes four @25mg for a nice body buzz. But it's a different buzz than weed so it's a nice change.

• I had been raving about Loud's cookies and got one today that did absolutely nothing lol.

• I had been raving about Loud's cookies and got one today that did absolutely nothing lol.