New strains!!!

2»

Comments

• I really like the widow .. very potent; nice strong citrus smell.. after setting in my jar overnight, it smells almost like alcohol.. in the regard that it has a kind of a burn to the nose .. strong orange 🍊 smell, very recognizable. I got subbed out on my gram of JackHammer!! I was looking forward to that but just happy with the widow!!

I am kinda kicking myself too.. but I made the decision, I can either buy a large amount of product "A"... Or a small amount of product "A, B, C, D.. and sometimes even E"... So while it's frustrating to get a small amount of some fire like the widow, I have 3 more strains on the way. Lol

I was gonna write an actual review of the widow cuz nobody mentioned it much 🔥🔥🔥

• Has anybody received there space queen yet ..the batch i got last year was fire..just wondering

• White Widow fire, it’s a popular strain.
    Jack Hammer is great, I agree. First time trying.

Hawaiian Punch comes Thursday.

Green crack is another 🔥

• @Looper1 I really want to Kick myself in the ass brought an Eighth of JHammer and WW went to a family mm bday and had 2 Ls left! Let’s just say EVERYONE was asking where I got it from! I told my my Doctor 😂

• Organic Jack Herer looks fire from Medical Jane

Might be my first order from them...

• edited July 2020

@Looper1 go ahead and pull trigger just try it out !! Paid this morning via cashapp got my confirmation within an hour someone said they received their shipment in 6 days 😳 hoping I get mine that soon. Have Green Crack on the way hope that is some 🔥🔥⛽️⛽️