Shipping!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Comments

• Haha.. I know what you mean @BMan . Always worth the wait . "Just make sure you order alot so you don't run out" -- lol. This is my motto for the past month or so .

Let me know what you get !! I was hoping for a gram of the Jack Hammer as my add-on G , but I got subbed out for some Lodi Dodi. (Which is off the menu, and also looks WAYYY better than the other Lodi I tried, but hey.. I know how it goes, there could be bud from different plants in the same batch, etc) anyways I was kinda bummed but no biggie

• @v32Finish The last batch they said was funky but the new one looks good tbh. I really wanted it when it was available. I will say the Jack Hammer is pretty awesome. It gets you a really strong head high followed by lack of muscle movement. I LOVE it

• I'm starting to see the issues everyone else is having with usps. Not just with my order on here but even my other mail has been later than usual. Over the last few years it rarely takes more than 5 days tops for my order to get here, I'm on day 9 now. I know MM always comes through one way or another for sure. Hoping it will be here tomorrow.

• edited July 2020

Ship my pot. 🥴

• @Rnoah8604 sorry to hear that.. man, that sucks! hope ya get it tmrw. for sure it'll be in this week at least. i think 9 days is about my longest (knock on wood right) .. i really think it has alot to do with covid and any small uptick in cases in any given area can make stuff crazy (i've seen this in TX) ...hopefully shit just levels out ( & order early & often.. lol )

@BMan that sounds fantastic.. definitely a combination i would likely be fond of, based on your description.

• edited July 2020

My Blackberry Kush and Hawaiian Punch just showed up on the East Coast in 4 days, so I'm thinking my Alien Kush is either lost or shipper mishap

• Well it was ordered at 11 PM 22nd and according to tracking once I looked it up, it was shipped out the 25th and made it here today 🙂

• Ordered on the 12th
    Label created, and shipped the 14th, was supposed to be delivered the 18th.
    Since the 18th it's been "in transit, arriving late" with no movement.
    Any thoughts, guys?

• @MigraineWarrior79 That's a rough one, because you'd almost have to contact USPS on that one.

• Still nothing today on my order. Trying not to get too discouraged but it's hard when this is the latest an order has ever taken after years of being a customer, on top of spending your hard earned money on medicine.

• sorry to hear it, man.. wow.. there's Lots of ppl having issues rt now with USPS. and some seriously long waits. :( i just hope yall get it.. even if its 2-3 wks later.. im prayin that it shows up for you guys. (...and me :neutral: )

• Thank you @v32Finish . Mine was shipper related, but it's getting cleared up. A little bummed to miss out on the AFK but I think I may be getting subbed with Green Crack which I planned on ordering anyways. ****

@Rnoah8604 How long have you been waiting?

• Going on 10 days now @OneLove , not as bad as your situation which I'm sorry to hear about btw. Hoping mine is not shipper related. Never gone through this on here, they have always came through. Really wish we were able to check on our order before the 2 week mark, like 7-10 day mark. If I was able to place my orders early enough everytime I probably wouldn't be worrying so much like now. Hard to order early sometimes when budgets can be tough at times. Only have a little bit of med left, hopefully enough to get me through.

• Yeah @Rnoah8604 I hate having to wait the 14 days because then it takes several more days of contact and then several more days for a reship if necessary. I also understand why they have to though because I can only imagine how flooded their emails would be with shipping being all over the place the way it is right now.

• I'm excited to try the Green crack. It's always sounded like my perfect strain, but I had never gotten a hold of any before @Five12Man

• I haven’t had any issues, when it shows I’m informed delivery it’s accurate from there on. Received my Hawaiian Punch in 3 business days from purchase.

• My Hawaiian Punch and Blackberry Kush came on the dry side. My Lodi Dodi shipment was like that too. I'll throw some Boveda packs in, let it sit for a couple of days and I'm sure it'll help. I'm just wondering if the extreme heat is doing it during transit, because I didn't have this problem until the temps started getting ridiculous.

• @Prince310 I know you weren't asking me lol, but Hawaiian punch is a creeper to me. Gave me a ton of energy. I live outside of a city, but in a rural area where there are lots of lakes, rivers and waterfalls to go explore. So for a daytime smoke on my days off, I like to get super high, go for a ride and hit some of these spots. This was perfect for that. Very uplifting and euphoric. The sun felt brighter, water felt better, I'm more tuned into the sounds around me. Not the most potent I've had, but still a wonderful high I'll def be reaching for frequently. I can't say much about the smell and taste right now since mine did come slightly dry (see comment above), and I believe that affected that, but a couple days in the jar, and I'll update on that.

• Thanks @OneLove ! How about the blackberry? Obviously you may not be able to comment on the flavor die to the crispy ness.. but how about the high? I am looking forward to this, informed delivery says delivery on Sunday (????) But I'm hoping it will be Fri/sat. . . ;(

• Thank you @OneLove . Very anxious to try.

• My order FINALLY came in today! Pulled up the tracking info and it was definitely a usps issue. I live in Tx near Dallas and it's starting to be a recurring thing with any mail that goes through Dallas to get here. Hope everyone else that is going through the same gets their order soon!

• thank goodness! hopefully along w. ev1 else!

• @v23Finish It's exactly what I was hoping for. Makes me very relaxed and def an evening in smoke. I feel like it's relieved all of my tension, but has done this without getting to a point of couch lock.

• nice!! can. not. WAIT. have a couple orders on the way but the one that's actually showing up on ID is presumably the order w/ Blackberry and Master Kush with a +1g to try Space Queen (really hope that doesn't get subbed but no worries either way) can't wait to see how yours turns out after you've re-infused some life into it w. the bovedas

• I see a lot of deliveries scheduled for today from peeps. Hopefully mine comes today ordered from loud on 22. Been a hell week car broke 900 + 1400 later its good as new almost but damn i am tapped out now for a bit. Keep the reviews coming guys. May not be able to order for a bit but still love to read the reviews really really hope it comes today stressed out as hell. Peace.

• @SpongePail I hope yours comes in man!! What are you waiting for? Mine changed from Aug 2 to suddenly Out for Delivery . . So there is always hope!!!!!!

(Mine that's coming in is master kush + blackberry + 1g space queen )

• Still no update on my order that was supposed to be delivered on the 18th
    Monday is the 14th business day
    I'll contact medboy then if no miraculous delivery happens tomorrow, or Monday.
    I know they always deliver one way or another.

• @v32Finish afk or may have been subbed with master kush ordered 22 and waiting. Not long but like i said it was a hell week. Just looking for some good karma from the cannabis gods