Shipping!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

edited July 2020 in General

Soooo just recently I ordered a Galactic Jack/Lodi Dodi split which ended up coming as all Galactic Jack. It kind of worked out in my favor as the Galactic Jack is now like my favorite weed ever, and they also made it right by sending an 8th of Lodi Dodi. It took 10 days for the Galactic Jack to get here. It was def all USPS because I looked up the tracking once it got here, and my package was all over the place.

The wild thing is, my Lodi Dodi just got here. It was sent out on the 20th and made it to the East Coast today.

But I'm still waiting on Alien Fire Kush from the 14th 🤣

Comments

• You're so not lying
    I'm waiting on two orders one from loud, and one from mama, plus other stuff from other places not weed related.
    The USPS is so wacked right now.
    I'm rationing my do-si-dos from mama that is 🔥 until my Galactic Jack, Sour Jack, and Blue Dream trim (that's for my Dad) to come in.

• @MigraineWarrior79 It def is. And I had to slow down on my Galactic Jack. I have 4 grams out of a half left and just got it 5 days ago and that's me rationing as much as I can 🤣. I just love the high it gives me... but I'm glad the Lodi came so I can switch it up and try to put a couple grams of the Jack back for a rainy day.

• 🤣🤣🤣
    I feel ya! It's so 🔥!

• I live in Az. I get shipments in 6 days from MM and 7 from Loud. Only once did it take 8. Knock on wood. Lol

• @JaymeeG On the East Coast, mine has been anywhere from 3 days to 11 days (not counting a messed up order that took longer). It's so unpredictable.

• The USPS is horrible in my area so it doesn't surprise me it's bad elsewhere.

Here, if inform delivery says an item will be here on day "x" it usually ends up 1-3 days after said day. I often get fake attempted delivery notices (Nobody home, unable to access mailbox/house, etc). I check the door footage and no attempt was ever made. Sometimes I'll go an entire week without a piece of mail (when informed delivery says I should be receiving stuff each day) only to have my mailbox jam packed on friday overflowing into the street. When I do get mail it usually arrives between 6pm-830pm. My friends in different neighborhoods ALL claim that the never have their mail arrive any later than 3pm. I often receive other people's mail and have to deliver it myself.

I have sold things on eBay and had issues. Would drop a package of on a Monday morning then have the buyer messaging me on like Thursday asking why I hadn't shipped. I go look at the tracking info and it hasn't changed from when I printed the shipping label out. Once I mailed something to a buyer and had it reappear on my front porch 2-3 days later. In this instance, the USPS mistakenly used my return address as the destination address.

I have read numerous articles where this happens other places and that USPS workers have said that if they cannot finish their routes, just mark packages as "ATTEMPTED DELIVERY" so as it makes it look as if the fault the item was not delivered is because of the receiver of the mail rather than because of the USPS. This especially holds true for Amazon packages as if the USPS doesn't efficiently delivery those in the 2-day guarantee Amazon may not renew their contract as if with the USPS.

• @NOLA504 Oh I know for a fact they just mark stuff "attempted delivery", because I'll be sitting at home in my living room all day, and they try to hit me with that attempted delivery crap lol. I mean I can't blame them sometimes. I know the USPS here works their employees to death, and they can only do so much. I've def considered a PO Box lately. I feel like I'll have LESS problems locally anyways.

• Order recieved from loud. 7 days seems to be the norm for me.

• Prince, me too. received my order from Loud yesterday. I get mine (Gulf coast) in 5 to 7 days like clockwork, but probably 90% of the time is 6 days. if i order on a friday or saturday i almost always have it the following weekend . i love getting a pkg on a friday for some reason and i've started trying to do that. i try to put in orders on friday morning, early, but im sure i will continue to experiment .. i feel bad for people who have to deal with huge USPS delays. (knock on wood, right)

• My orders have been anywhere from 3 days on the East Coast to like now where I'm on day 11. It's all over the place.

• Order from loud on 7/13. I am on the East Coast. Was suppose to be delivered on the 22. Informed delivery said arriving late and package has now been sitting in Texas for the last 4 days With no new arrival date. Been ordering for 2 years first package that been screwed up. USPS is a shit show right now!!

• @LIT I have a feeling something like that might be going on with my package. I ordered on the 14th and still waiting. I can't get informed delivery so I'm completely in the dark (even though I know it's not always reliable anyways). I looked at the tracking of one of my last packages when it got here and the label was made same day, and started moving the next day but it still took 8 or 9 days from then to get here. A bunch of seemingly unnecessary waits and stops on the route.

• These stories are becoming very common these days! MM put an extra post on the order page because our customers should expect extended delivery times. Not everyone is seeing that, but if you're not, you're among the lucky ones.

• @OneLove its out for delivery!! Yours should be there soon.

• I hate USPS today because my package 100% was going to arrive today it departed WA on the 25th at 8pm and has not arrived anywhere since. This NEVER happens to me and im going to run out today too smfh

• @medboy Just seen the extra note post. Def a good idea especially for the newbies. If my first orders would have been as slow as some of my orders now are, I probably would have been discouraged and thought it was this site.

• @LIT I hope! Enjoy your package!

• @LIT I hope! Enjoy your package!

• @BMan That's the WORST and has happened to me a couple of times even with me trying to order early. I'm down to about 3 grams now, and it's weed I really wanted to kind of save. I do have a jar of shake and assorted leftovers I just throw in there that I was going to use to try to make edibles, but I may be dipping into that jar soon 🤣. I'd still rather wait than trying to get weed around here right now.

• I have a lot of weed i can get into, but its all shit compared to what im getting the mail😭😭😭 @OneLove i still barely got some AFK left and then a whole bunch of shake that is straight ass. It sucks lol especially since it says “In Transit Running Late” WOOHOO THE NEWS I WANT TO HEAR 🙄

• I’ve now broken my record on checking ID in one hour. I think i clicked it 50 times, could i be crazy?

• Well i ordered on the 22. So not long ago on same day and rime i also ordered some cbd bud from new york. Cant get informed. But the new york order had tracking and its out for del this morning. So hopefully the afk comes today as well. Not sweating it. Have some back up. But interesting to see the shipping times from east vs west coast right now.

• Still no luck here, but tomorrow will be day 14, so at least I'll be able to hit the contact form soon and get some answers.

• Unless they come back by and drop if off later which has happened with several of my packages before after the mail ran, but I highly doubt it this time lol.

• Today was the delivery date and i am now “In Transit Running Late” Does anyone else here love their life?

• @BMan that would drive me crazy lol. Sometimes I am thankful I don't have ID for that reason

• My package had a label made and hasn’t been scanned, waiting for over a week just to see if it will go anywhere.

• @antfuzz I wouldn't listen too closely to that, my last order did the same thing and then showed up within 1 day of the status changing . (7 days total, with about 3-4 of those being stuck on "waiting for item" or some bullshit)

My point being is that alot of people have been seeing their packages actually moving when ID says they are not . The flip side is that alot of people are seeing slow downs, too..

Yikes. I'm really sorry to read about both of you @OneLove and @BMan .. damn man. I feel bad hearing someone didn't get their stuff :neutral: this site will definitely teach you patience .. kind of . Lol

• @v32Finish Luckily mine is out for delivery today, but yeah man it definitely does teach you A LOT of patience. Which is something im not known for having my girlfriend thinks that its insane i can handle ordering bud fron a website because how much i hate waiting. Its ALWAYS worth it with this site though. Besides the time i got the GH Fruit Pebbles 🤢. Im excited because i either got Jack Hammer or i got subbed for a sativa. Either way ima be happy... hopefully 😎

• @v32Finish I'm spoiled, for over 6 years my packages always arrive when they're suppose to and on time. This whole year has been a giant suck fest. I plan on leaving on the next Starship. 🤓