Best Indica Vapes?

Which, if any, of the Vapes or syringes give the best Indica/ Body High? I’ve gotten mostly Sativa vapes off MM, but I’ve seen quite a few good Indica strains on the list over the months. One of the only ones that I’ve gotten is mendo breath, which honestly felt more a Sativa. I mean zero body high. So I was wondering from you guy who have tried them which ones have given you the best classic Indica high.

Comments

• edited July 2020

Of what's available, the Platinum OG is probably the heaviest indica. The Ghost OG is also nice, and leaves me a bit more functional. I have found Granddaddy Purple (not currently available) to be similar to the Ghost OG in terms of intensity. Grape Ape (not currently available) has been by far the strongest indica vape I've gotten from MM. I use it sparingly and still have 2 full 1g carts. The Grape Ape knocks me out every time.

• Mendo breath is by far the strongest, ive had : platinum og , grape ape, gdp, banana og, blue berry kush, watermelon, all very strong but the mendo is the one you want.

• Mendo joints get me absolutely lit, would love the kart

• @wikkkkietman I still haven't tried the Mendo Breath cart...I will be. Love Mendo Breath flower! I hope that the MB cart has the same effect on me. @BKog mentioned that he'd tried a Mendo Breath cart and that it didn't feel like an indica.

• @TheProfessor For me the mendo hits like a hard indica for sure, but yeah it can have a different effect on anybody. Like with the super silver haze and amnezia haze. Those hit like an Indica to me. Gets me sleepy af, but supposed to be more sativa. That’s why I wanna try all of the flavors so I can see what the effects are.