Anyone have a capsules review?

Im looking for someone who got some of the capsules that new shipper had. Ive got capsules from here in the past but they weren't great. Im hoping these are better I'm looking for anyone to let me know they're a good buy. Thanks

Comments

• i know of a couple that ordered, but no word yet afaik

• I ordered 7/27 no label created yet. Will give a review when I get them

• Just noticed the price went up on them

• @slapjack yes we initially priced incorrectly..still a good deal though, but I have not personally tried them so curious...honestly 50mg of thc would put me into a coma. lol

• I just ate a 50 mg gummy from loud, so we'll see what that does to me. lol

• Havent had any luck on the edibles from here i think i must have a high tolerance i didnt get much off the 75 mg gummies

• The 50 mg gummy didn't do much for me. Looks like my tolerance is creeping up. The premium fruit loops is probably the culprit.

• Man soon as someone knows how these caps work and what dose they took will be greatly appreciated.

• I have an order of capsules coming Monday. Will give a review.

• edited August 2020

I used to order RSO and squirt it into capsules. It worked pretty damn amazing.

• I received the capsules today they did not melt😀

Packaging- capsules came in a container similar to shatterchips and gumdrops. Had vacuum seal 1 layer No Mylar. And shipped in small shipping envelope with some paper stuffed in there. I personally would like to see an extra layer of smell protection especially if ordering flower.

I tool 1 50mg capsule and it’s good but not as good as MedMama gumdrops(I take 2) for me as far as potency. But overall a nice hybrid type high. I would Order them again!!