Blue Dream Gelato

Just saw this on the new shippers menu. Blue Dream flower is my absolute favorite but I've never had it with gelato in the strain. Has anyone tried this? This is THC from them and not CBD I believe. I may have to order this one...

Comments

• Though it looked interesting.

• I may have to try this and her jack

• Was curious about this strain as well. Anyone know the THC %? I assume it has the same traits as Blue Dream as in good for a daytime session?

• To be frank, there is no way in hell that you can know what the THC% is without lab testing because every grow of even the same strain can be very different. And these aren't getting lab tested because they aren't legal per se.

• I gotcha. would you think it would be wise to look at Blue Dream and it's averages as a good base line though on what to expect in those regards though?

• @NOLA504 I typically look up a strain and it's parentage for a reference. Nuffin wrong with it

• @NOLA504 -- yes. take w/ a grain of salt. i'm not automatically cynical but i am curious as wellif these are actual lab results. (im pretty sure in california or oregon for example.. pretty much anyone can get a test done, it's just whether or not you're willing to pay)

but yeah man i am really interested in this as well.. great genetics.. may be a sleeper too bc of the price, but no way of knowing. somebody take one for the team !!! lol

• @v32Finish yeah I would take the plunge and try but have and oz and a half on the way already. Looks good though and priced even better. Wish I would've bought some capsules from the new shipper before price went up.

• i know right.. same boat lol..i will still be curious how this one turns out..