Anyone else noticed a slow down from the guys/gals in the North?

edited July 2020 in General

I put an order in with LoudnCo Monday night and every order I’ve ever had my USPS ID works to a T from start to finish and I have yet to see that order even pop up. I guess they got slammed when all them good strains went up. I’m hoping mine gets out before the weekend but usually it takes two days after you see “label created”. For some reason when I just order eights they seem to get here in record time. When I go bigger it seems to take longer. Such luck. LOL. I will say I received the space queen This week and I really do like it. Great smell great flavor a great buzz and the buds are really nice and dense. I love dense buds.

Comments

• I've had a little trouble with them. Out of the 9 orders I've placed with them, 3 of them have been messed up. 2 didn't go out until I hit up the contact form and one time I received the wrong thing. They were more than willing to make up for it, and their bud quality is almost always on point👌, but it does get discouraging at times. I haven't been ordering from this site for long (end of May) to have a lot to compare to, but I think increased orders with Covid may have brought down the quality control a little bit.

• I’ve had a label sitting from loud since 3am Monday morning. Hoping it’s just the Usps like seems to be the norm lately.

• Course as soon as I posted this I had a label created

• LOL .. something that would happen to me. glad you at least got the label, though. really hoping things smooth out for those who've been havin issues w. the mail. i've seen a day or 2 here and there but for the most part mine has been pretty consistent at 6-7 days. (knock the frick on wood :-D )

• Twelve days since I got my confirmation... Loud order... patiently waiting.

• I should’ve kept my mouth shut I ended up receiving mine in seven. I think my highness miss counted days. Or just have too many orders out there.

• Yep sure have. Cant get informed at my local but still waiting for an order of premium afk since the 22. Hit up medboy contact a few ago. Waiting for reply. Was expecting afk or maybe master kush as a sub. But now idk. Guess i will see what medboy says

• It finally came. Was mailed on time it was all post office. @medboy please ignore my email as it came on day 15.

• wow! crazy spongepail .. had you written it off?! lol that's wild.. so it was the AFK after all?!? you're just now getting to try it? at least it came!!

i'm gonna hit up my AFK now just bc of this thread made me think about it . love it after work!!! it's not perfect but imo still a great flower