Freebie Question

Has anyone else not been receiving their freebies with their orders? I have not gotten my freebie on the last 2 orders I have gotten. Just wondering if they stopped doing them or just a mishap on the shippers part...

Comments

• I just got one today with my order. Are you making sure to mention it in the comments section of the order when placed? Since I live in the south and it is so hot, I make sure to let them know that I would like a joint in leu of an edible so as they dont melt. I'd love to try the edible but until it gets cooler out, dont want to risk it.

• I always specify what I want in my comments for my freebie but I never get what I specify.

• @NOLA504 I've gotten edibles from @medmama in the heat, and they haven't melted. I think it's the way she packages them. One of the two edibles from @LoudnCo I've gotten has melted. I always request a joint, but I end up with the gummy edibles. Lol

I encourage you to give it a try, and place them in the fridge as they'll stay that way.

• Yes always specify that I want a freebie joint. They always send one except for the last two orders.

• I have recieved freebies from Loud & Co. every time too. Knock on wood I have an order coming from them soon and I have always gotten a free joint as well. MedMamma I have only recieved a freebie from her once. It was a shatter chip and I live in the deep South and with the packaging it wasn't melted although I threw it in the freezer anyway.

• Order I got 20 mins ago from Loud was near perfect. Only hiccup was a 1-2 day USPS slowdown.

Two fat zips and two orange cake doobs in a reusable tube that I absolutely will use. All vac packed and Mylar’d inside an innocent little box. Couldn’t be happier.

Truth be told I’ve never not gotten freebies from either shipper over the past couple years ordering 🤷‍♂️ Sometimes an edible shows up instead of a smokable but hey it’s free and I gobble it.

• Like was said I ask for one thing but always get another, Hey I can't complain as every order I have received has had a freebie.