Medical Jane Reviews

We're welcoming any reviews on our new shipper Medical Jane. Please share thoughts comments on here or through our contact form. Thanks.

Comments

• I’ll be getting my first order on 8/5 so I’ll send update ! 😊

• Ordered on Friday 12pm its Monday no label yet from them. I ordered a 1/4 of Organic Jack Herer. We shall see i will give a good review on it.

• I got the Bodi Dragonfly (I think that’s what it’s called lol) shatter. I read on here somewhere that someone said it’s indica not sativa as described and I would agree. Idk if it’s harsher than other shatters but maybe. I’m not gonna throw it away though lol. I’ll dab it before bed.

• I received the capsules today

Packaging- capsules came in a container similar to shatterchips and gumdrops. Had vacuum seal 1 layer No Mylar. And shipped in small shipping envelope with some paper stuffed in there. I personally would like to see an extra layer of smell protection especially if ordering flower.

I tool 1 50mg capsule and it’s good but not as good as MedMama gumdrops(I take 2) for me as far as potency. But overall a nice hybrid type high. I would Order them again!!

• Maybe you should prick the capsules with a syringe for ease of delivery? I know some people don't digest capsules well. The capsules for me were one of the most interesting products that I was curious about.

• What state do they ship from?

• @JaymeeG shipped from California

• Thanks, dude.

• Progress... i have a pre-shipment label 🥴 i got a label in 2 days ordered from Medmama. Took Jane about 4 days. So there is that. Hopefully i will have it soon

• Received my package today of Organic Jack Herer this is priced as a premium bud so i was excited for 23% thc of a sativa. I got the package opened it up and i could smell nothing and i got to the little bag opened it up and smelled nothing. All i could get was a chocolate kind’ve smell. The bud was full of badly trimmed buds, leaves everywhere and stems. Im 100% sure its CBD because i got a sample bud from MedMama called Harley Tsu which is CBD and it smelled the same. I decided to grind it up and take a hit and it tasted like dirt and trees. I did not get high from it and it was really dissapointing. Here is the pic below

https://ibb.co/h1Dg0Pd

• edited August 2020

• I’m sure @medboy will make it right because the picture on the site and that what you put are nowhere even close. Your picture is really not good weed. It reminds me of the last shipper. I’m sorry this happened to you but really thank you for posting letting the rest of us know. I was just about to place an order and you save me. And I’m sure the guys are going to take care of you. Thanks again really sorry

• That's dirt weed. I wouldn't take it if it was given to me . Way are they having this problem with new shippers. It's cal. hard not to get fire smoke . And they send trash I have been to cal several times and got smoke and really good it's not hard

• So better or worse than emerald?

• This weed is worse than straight CBD. Which i actually think it might be lol its TERRIBLE

• Wow that lawn mower weed 😫 I get mine tomorrow when I get home I hope it looks green like the pix

• @suchacutie89 Everyone else has had the same issue. Idk if you should smoke it foreal just get it and contact medman and get it fixed. They ripped us off lol

• edited August 2020

Wow ! I’m so disappointed to hear this bc the shipper is from San Diego which is my hometown and I know for a fact that they have some ⛽️⛽️ Out there ! Man guess I’ll be contacting Mm tomorrow or later today when I go check my PO Box ! Hope the Green crack from loud is 🔥🔥⛽️⛽️ @BMan

• Wow I absolutely hate seeing that review. I will stick to MedMama (my long time fav) and Loud

• Worst bag of "weed" I've seen since freshman year of high school when someone sold me some oregano. 😂😂.

I reached out to @medman late last night about the bad batch of organic Jack I received from Medical Jane (good riddance). He's making it right for me and I requested to replace with something from Loud when he updates the menu. He said to expect new stuff from Loud later this week!! :)

• We're very disappointed to read the reviews on Jane as we had high hopes for them. We've identified two low quality products from them so far (bodhi shatter + jack herer). If you've received either of these please contact MB and we'll make it right. Sorry gang. :-(

• Thank you @medman @medboy for making things right for us. I appreciate everything you guys do atleast we know now and can move on haha

• I guess our hopes were too high for us. Or were we too high for our hopes? I just don't remember...

• Thanks for all you do and sorry you have to deal with this issue.

• Sometimes the 3rd wheel creates all kinda issues. Also when you have Loud and Med with such quality, the bar is High and seasoned medicine folks know..... and Yes good Golly Medman thank you for asking.

• @medboy im LMAO at your comment 😂

• Yea so I got mine and I’m disappointed 😔 it’s been in a jar all night and still no smell brown buds just not good 😢😢😢 I’m sad bc I’m from San Diego and thought this would be some pure ⛽️⛽️ Like I get from the dispensary when I visit there. Glad MM and MB are making things right

• OK I had some words with Medical Jane. They asked me for another shot promising to send nothing sub-par. Please continue to write reviews (positive or negative) and we'll continue to monitor the situation.

• Has anyone tried the roll-on product by Medical Jane? Thoughts please!

• I just am gun shy on this one....Mama treats me so good, and Loud is proud and I have only received one time a dusty Z, which through internal mails was made good. Patterns with Mama and Loud are true, good and always have made anything right. It is tuff to switch when you juz want quality tree...A quality photo helps from MJ's group, for pics that look like something from a picnic table where everyone trims and all the product looks dirt brown are not appealing, that is a hard sell for me..$$$ spent are for medical purposes in a PTSD world for me. I went through the years of brown ditch bank twisty....MJ needs Quality pics, CBD less with a 60/30 mix of Quality Medicine with more emphasis on the what Med Man is famous for. Thx MM and MB. Zero disrespect MJ, just some tips. Al good, Carry on. thx