Shatter Sample Pack

Anyone know if I can get 2 1g instead of 4 1/2g for the sample pack? And I also wanna know if I can pay more and pick diamond or premium concentrate. Thank you!

Comments

• edited August 2020

Yes for sure. Just say what you want in the comments. Shippers do not want to include premium and diamonds..maybe we should make it a separate package..

• @medman or @medboy Any chance you could look into splitting large orders of concentrates like we do with flower? Such as ordering 16g’s if concentrate and split into 8g’s of 2 different strains?

• Yes if you put in comments what you want generally the shippers will do it.

• @medman oh really? I have asked to have orders of 16g of concentrate be split into 8 g’s of 2 different strains a couple times, but end up just getting only the 1 strain each time. When I spilt ounces of flower, I basically always get the split correctly. I’ll have to try again and see what happens.

• @Abelinc I believe they are talking about the sample pack only. The concentrate by the gram will not be split AFAIK....it has been asked before

• @nefgreen that’s what I thought the rules were too, so I was surprised when medman responded with his answer. It would be awesome if we could split larger orders of concentrate like we do with flower though.

• yeah, i would think it would be nice to be able to do that.. if it's the same price then i don't see why not..

i am curious about this now bc i was planning to buy concentrates, but i use them very sparingly, so it's overkill for me to have 2 grams of a single strain.. also makes it much riskier if i get somethin i'm not crazy about.. eh. i had seen/been told in another thread that the shippers would usually honor a split on concentrates. specifically vape refills in that conversation but the next order i was likely to make i wanted to order 2g of premium wax and split that between 2 strains.

can @medman or @medboy possibly verify this for the record? and i'm really sorry if asking a question that has been repeated.

• I agree I would love to split some of the shatters at times.

• You can make the request, and if it's feasible then our shippers will go for it!