Keif Anyone?

Would love if we had a menu item to buy Kief or even hash. I know its a lot more work for extraction but may be worth it.

Comments

• they do come thru from time to time.. i still have like a gram and a half of kief i got from loud; i didn't like it at first because it was really, REALLY green.. subconsciously i think i thought it was just ground up, powderized bud.. but upon smoking, it definitely hits like kief! (although i still prefer the tightly packed blonde nuggets when it comes to kief, but hey!)

hash is another story.. i saw they had some 'sand' consistency bubble hash but ihave not seen ACTUAL hash come thru here yet...

anyway, i'm right there with ya! esp the hash. i know there are alot of people here who would love to see some old school black hash; there was just a thread about it not long ago. lol

• Med Mama used to carry multiple strains of bubble hash...indicas, sativas and hybrids. We used it to top bowls. Good stuff!

• I'd jump on the chance for some hash!

• There is kief under concentrates I think

• MM has really good keif and they package it nice I had it from both L and MM. honestly I would only get it from MM the quality was better, was all one strain and was packaged nice in containers not a baggy

• why don't you just a grinder and you will make your own kief everytime you use it

• best hash i've every had came from rubbing the resin off my fingers after trimming buds... little balls of resin were so good