What happend to Med Mama!!!

she was there and now shes gone they don't cap her do they!!!!

Comments

• That is strange.... why did they take her off?

• All shipers have a cap of orders. Could be that. Could be updating. She will be back.

• she just updated her list yesterday

• I’m sure they got hit heavy after dropping yesterday. Maybe they’ll find mine from almost two weeks ago while catch up.

• All the shippers have a cap.

I feel you @Bobn218 .... I kinda wish they would cut a shipper off if they had to many 'late ships'or 'lost deliveries'... I just found out mine was declared lost... sometimes it seems convenient to just blame the post office when its really a clerical error.

• i had a oz lost from med mama usps says it was sent back to shipper because of no apt number med mama replaced love this site!!!!!

• @Bobn218 I just got the tracking from an order from her I've still been waiting on since the 22nd. My package was out for delivery in Minnesota, returned to sender and sent back to California and hasn't been scanned from there since the 30th. Just to throw it out there....I live NOWHERE near Minnesota.

• Seems something happened the last couple weeks last month with mama and some orders are in limbo/lost. I’ve never had a issue before by the way. Just my opinion.

• They capped out on orders everyone chill lol

• Pretty early to fill up with orders huh 😮. Damn lol. Im holding out for loudnco anyway

• @nefgreen me too; you and me both.... I am a little* bit bummed at missing a couple that sounds interesting.. mm always has cool weird shit (ex: rainbow cake, cheese cake 🍪 dough, white cookies, etc etc) .. I DID order an 8th of the mother's milk but for the most part I am waiting for now. Loud premiums plz!

• Affirmed that all 3 shippers have a daily cap. But Med Mama has a crew working for her so her limit is much higher. It's not often that she hits it, but she did so today.

• Business is booming. That is great!!

• Congrats Med Mama!