Premium Cherry AK-47 πŸ’

edited August 2020 in General

I'm looking for a sativa to replenish my supply, and this one looks pretty good.

I was wondering if anyone has had this one before, or if anyone has some on the way, and can let me know their thoughts once received.

Any comments welcomed
😊

Comments

• I was torn between this and white cookies but needed an indica dominant around. May come back to this if it's still around.

• I was looking hard at white cookies, myself, but I already have a split ounce of indicas on the way.
    Since, Mother's Milk is gone, damnit lol, I'm considering this one.

• I’ve had it and I like it. I am a Sativa fan

• Sativa’s are not known for having a high THC content i mean like they have a high THC content but usually indicas are much higher. I think the prem cherry AK looks really good and is probably a good smoke. You should try it tbh. It looks like Sour Jack

• The Greenhouse Jack Herer is probably the best deal though that stuff is fire i love Jack Herer

• @BMan . Actually. Sativa is known for higher thc levels and indicas have lower. Generally speaking of course. Indica has more cbd cbg than sativas. Sativas have more thca that converts to thc when heated. Giving them higher numbers overall. Thc is the speedy paranoia causing agent that typically is reserved for sativa effects. Now hybrids... Thats a genetic crapshoot.

• @jty2873

Thank you for letting me know! πŸ˜‰

@BMan

I loved Sour Jack, and wish I would have gotten more.

JH is one of my favorites, hands down.

I'm waiting on a reship from Loud, and I'm not sure what he's sending, so it could possibly be some JH, wouldn't that be sweet!?πŸ€ͺ

• Received my πŸ’ AK yesterday..decided to have it for breakfast and Wow!😱πŸ’₯πŸ”₯..it has surpassed Green Crack for w&b..GC is a little intense at first but the πŸ’ Is about as good as it gets for a boost of energy and getting stuff done..new fav!

• Yep, smoked ak47 with the wife and knew we would need more. Hope I got it before it dropped off the menu...its a keeper for sure.

• @Limonene thats what I have coming also. Thanks @superman38NC for review, I’m even more excited now to get it!

• The good flower is never around long enough to order more. I still try it on occasion and sometimes get lucky. I put white cookies down for a sub so hopefully I'll get that if not more AK47...still waiting on a date, label printed 3 days ago

• I was looking at the white cookies also and settled on ak47. I purchased Monday, label made Tuesday and it started moving last night. I didn’t realize you could put a sub at the time of ordering. I will do it next time.

• @Rubygirl816 yeah it's always a good idea to give them choices for "backups" , it . 'acceptable subs'.

That way if they run out, they give you the one you want most, not something totally random :)

• Of course, I missed out on the πŸ’ ak, but I'm sure it'll drop again one day.

And on that day I shall get a zip of it!

I'm glad everyone is getting their's, and it's some πŸ”₯! πŸ€ͺ

• edited August 2020

I thought I missed out on this strain and ended up getting a lil nug sample. Thanks MedMama!!! πŸ’š

Yeah this πŸ’ AK is some old-school feeling straight dank. Can't think of a better way to say it than that