Indoor Headband - Medmama??

The picture is throwing me off. It's the "lightest" bud on her menu. I almost feel like it's a Loud product swap/mix-up. It's happened before... I'm a bit on the fence.

Comments

• Curious if this is the picture or the bud that looks lk that

• If I was a betting man I’d say it’s a Loud offering..it’s happened before. The pic says 💯 Loud..

• Photoshop filters, I'd say.

• Okay. Hoping that verifies it's a Medmama product. @medboy

• i was kinda scared off by the description, some head highs i am OK with but there's a specific type of head high I get maybe only 5-10% of unknown strains i try, where it feels like pressure in the back of my neck/where your brain meets your spine area and I don't like it.

idk why ifelt the need to type this but that's what the description makes me think of, despite the fact that this might be really great flower. was definitely curious about the super light color of the pic, tho..

• After I made this post, the Headband vanished..so, review would be appreciated very much.

• I just got subbed with it for a "missing in transit" Girl Scout cookies order. Haven't tried it yet

https://ibb.co/tsRb1h0

• I got a sample of it with my order recently. Meh...maybe a 45min-1hr buzz. Wouldnt waste the coins on it.

• @OneLove thanks for the picture and WOW..for some reason, I knew that headband from MM would look nothing like the displayed photo..I'll reserve my other "thoughts"..unless..-

• @MizterNiceGuy Yw. I think it's outdoor honestly. It's not terrible but def nowhere near my list of favorites. Whatever was in my Sativa freebie joint got me more stoned.

• Yeah that's how I feel @rshigh81. Thankfully I only grabbed an 8th

• @OneLove I'm going to say it, medmama had Greenhouse Headband..then it just disappeared. and the same day "Indoor" Headband appeared with an ominous display photo. Catch that..?

• @MizterNiceGuy I didn't, but it would make perfect sense. The size and density of the buds and overall appearance def look like Outdoor in my opinion, but I'm also no weed expert lol.

• They most definitely "promoted" the greenhouse headband to Indoor..wow. @OneLove

• @MizterNiceGuy Just like I felt the Mother's Milk was "Ok" but defffff not Premium. The Premium White Cookies I got were wonderful though🤷🏽‍♀️

• edited August 2020

That White Cookies does look great, grabbed up some the start of this year from medmama and it was amazing. I've ordered quite a bit..alot recently, expecting great quality from BOTH shippers.

Life of Cannabis - hits and misses. More hits with MedMan than not.