Waiting on 2 orders ๐Ÿ˜‚

2ยป

Comments

• @Kris10 I really hope you receive yours today. USPS had scanned mine & it stated out for delivery but it wasn't in my mailbox. I saw the post man down the street, chased him down, and this potato had my package in the back of his truck!!
    Of course he apologized, but it can be so frustrating when you're waiting patiently.

• Hell Im waiting on 3 ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ and just received 2

• LOL i just chased down my mail-lady the other day, thinking she had my package from Loud.. she handed me 2 boxes; she had the one from MedMama that was scheduled on ID for the following day!!

imagine my delight.. she was very polite but told me in the future she can't do that bc she can get in trouble/it can be unsafe, which i guess i do understand. glad she did it tho bc she was at the front of the neighborhood, it coulda been 2 hrs before i got it. also... her truck was LOADED . i feel for these people , they have a pretty enormous task. . some losers i'm sure but more likely alot alot of good people

• @ChunksEggo8187 the one from Loud said it was out for delivery for 5 days but it did come today. In addition to the order from MedMama.

I have not tried the flower yet. But the Dolato shatter from Loud is AMAZING and so are the Hindu Kush diamonds I received.

I did not get the strain I ordered from Loud but I am very happy with the sub, GREEN CRACK!!!!

2ยป