Green crack video review

Louds green crack from about 2 weeks ago. This is an amazing strain with a great ice cream vanilla with fruity hints. Its a great energetic high. Awesome strain

![](

Green Crack from Mary Jane on Vimeo.

)

Comments

• looks EXACTLY like the 8th that i got. i ordered an 8th of this strain and it was one bud. no tiny buds, no shake, just one fat bud that looks just like this!

gonna miss your video reviews! be safe & stay in touch

• @v32Finish Thanks bud, and thanks for being open minded and not a sour hater :)

• @maryjanelover11 sure we'll see you around. Be safe. Dont forget MM and company. Seriously gonna miss your info and reviews.

• @MizterNiceGuy Thanks bud I appreciate the love :). I hope to be back sooner than later that's for sure. Stay safe and remember everyone keep your head up. Tough times don't last, tough people do.

• Kinda stoked that I got a green crack joint freebie with my ATF/MAC order. It looks like a fatty too.

• @Sixwaychili I did too! haha!! same down to the freebie. lol. i havent smoked it, i haven't received many pre-rolls as freebies but when I do, i always set em aside and then when the urge strikes, i know it's the right time. Last one I had was XJ-13, and i was excited for that one. got me going for a whole afternoon. probably will be the same with G.C!!

• Nice! I had the XJ-13 as a freebie too. Thats another strain I'll be looking out for. I got a freebie joint today from medmama labeled sativa. I always wondered if they had a secret stash in the back.

• @ChunksEggo8187 OMG we so need XJ-13 back on the menu. The terpenes alone are like no other.

• XJ-13 is a staple here. I'm sure it'll return soon. I always grab a zip at least.