Gelato 41

Just smoked some Gelato 33..straight 🔥.. Really looking forward to the 41..see it’s gone now..geez things are flying off the shelf fast since Covid! Once I receive it I’ll post pics..or someone else feel free too..my label is made at least 😎

Comments

• I ordered an oz early yesterday and I’m really hoping I got the rest of the batch! Also had to hop on the jack herer from loud because I’ve seen and heard a lot of good things.

• @ecbraun Ill tell you this, I wish i got atleast 1/2 but went with 1/4. I fking love how dense the buds are especially after a long day in a shop after work. So smooth and uplifting so you wont be disappointed

• @rasta0458 I just asked about you on another thread !! Hope all is well !! Strains have been amazing lately !

• bumping this bc i would like to see someone report on this when they get it. sad i missed this one, but I'm sure there will be more Gelato : )

• edited August 2020

@v32Finish. So am I. I missed it also but ordered Premium Ice Cream Cake. It’s supposed to be a cross between wedding cake and gelato 41.

• @Wolfchop2012 hey, good deal! I saw that too! I only ordered an 8th, but I had to try the Ice Cream Cake too . . I wish I had ordered a quarter, as I see it's off the menu now.. I just now realized that ALL 3 of the packages I was expecting either Tomorrow or Monday.. just got delivered today, 1-2 days early!! so yeah I'm stoked.. I didn't plan for it so i don't really need to smoke as I already had other plans for the day lets say (lol) but I'm really excited that I get to check out the Ice Cream Cake, Strawberry Diesel, and a couple others today and tomorrow.

Come to think of it, I have had alot of iterations of related genetics, but I've never actually gotten my hands on any just straight up Gelato 41, 33, etc etc. someday soon i hope! for now I will report back once i bust open the Ice cream cake et al :joy:

• Just double checked. It’s crossed with #33. Never the less I’ve enjoyed every Gelato I’ve gotten.

• edited August 2020

My label has been printed for 3 days but no movement yet..no biggie..like everything I order on here puts a smile on my face like Christmas morning 😁..❤️ those little packages!

• Ice Cream Cake is really good. super, super strong dank smell, sweet & berry notes. Made every single other item w/ the shipment smell exactly like it, even inside their bags. like.. completely. i had to remove them from the bag, set them aside, and then didn't notice their true smell until coming back a bit later and breaking apart or pinching a bud

I might post a full review w/ pics later tonight or this weekend but I'm gonna be busy, so for now it's just really really good. strong smell, strong high (plz note, I was already pretty lit but I still felt a completely different high after smoking this) .. maybe the ONLY knock i could give it is that it seemed pretty harsh after the 2nd hit or so.. but I am somewhat sensitive to that.. but also it didn't seem very dry. idk, curious if others have that experience. buds are VERY beautiful, different light & deep shades of green and almost black purple on some, but not very predominant, just super looking and smelling nugs. gelato genetics are kinda evident by the tear drop, fat nug bud structure. wish the smoke didn't burn my lungs but again i'll have to revisit this after a couple days in jar w/ a pack.

• @v32Finish Always appreciate the reviews! Thank you! Really happy you received your package early. Now I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Strawberry Diesel since that's what I'm supposed to get today (out for delivery 😃).

• @ChunksEggo8187 I have to come back to the Strawberry Diesel, this i DID try, and really liked it, but i haven't had a chance to try it from sober or when it's the only strain i've had in a day .. so to be fair I can't comment too much beyond I think it's promising.... at first I guess I was expecting a bit more sour or strawberry smell, i wasn't exactly let down bc it looks really great, but a bit of a milder aroma than I was expecting. I only smoked 1 bowl ( had been smoking already) and i really liked the effect it gave me! seems quite strong to be able to cut thru the mix I already had going like it did. I couldn't pick out anything specific other than i remember thinking "OK, I think this is pretty strong.."

so yeah, further review needed, i will look forward to your thoughts once you get it but definitely seems fire!! i don't think you will be disappointed!

• @v32Finish No doubt, I definitely understand. I'm in the same predicament. Already smoked a couple bowls of Sundae Driver so maybe I'll take a nap to refresh the senses a bit. Lol

• I know how that goes! lol. Myself, I did a small wake n bake with my Silver Haze vape and a little small bowl of XJ-13 .. a little Sativa to get me moving.. but I have a busy day ahead so I'm gonna just pack my little vape for a pick me up later and then I'll have to decide what strain to try later when I get back home. may be a good time to try the S.Diesel when i'm a little more level-headed :joy:

but heck yeah i'm kinda bummed i missed the Sundae Driver, that's another one i've wanted to try and when it came up the latest time I just couldn't do it, but no worries, there's always another day.

everyone take care & enjoy your weekend :)

• Someone please enlighten me, which one is Gelato 41? I don't see any labeled as such, just the Gelato Jet Fuel.

• edited August 2020

@QuantumFlux it was on the site a few days ago but ran out so it's no longer listed. Strains come and go pretty quickly here, especially the premiums and classic strains.

• oh, shoot, I thought maybe I was confused. thanks.

• edited August 2020

received Gelato 41 today 😱..Very similar to the Violet Vixen in appearance and aroma..effects definitely different as VV hits more sativa..the G 41 had me abandon my evening project after succumbing to how tired I already was 🤪..good evening strain for relaxing! Glad I bought a 1/4..

https://ibb.co/BHJ99yH

For anyone questioning if Mama’s flower is on par with Loud..for a premium absolutely!!

• @superman38NC oh man, those buds look gorgeous!! Thank you!

• @ChunksEggo8187 your welcome..gorgeous buds for sure!! Some of the best off this site

• That does like fire

• Maaaaaaaaan :( WTF was i thinking not getting this

• Sorry @BMan..it stinks missing out on the 🔥 strains..did you grab any of the jet fuel gelato?